A place in court

I am so sorry that I havent updated in ages I have been mega busy and had some serious writers block but heres and update. Oh yeah I am now in year 12. I FEEL SO OLD IM AN OLD LADY WAAAH. oh well. Hope you like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seconds passed as the queen of hearts slowly inspected my features to test whether or not I was indeed telling the truth. I just hoped I was able to pull of a convincing lie. With a straight face I stared back. Another minute passed and with a satisfied look she smiled and spoke.

"Well then Lucy Heartfillia lets get you some new clothes those you are wearing are absolutely ghastly. I dont know how you can stand them." She said gently.

Looking down I saw Chris nod signalliing it was okay and pointed to the forest probably meaning he was gonna hide and shrank down then ran. Looking down at my clothes I realised that getting new clothes wouldnt hurt, mine had gotten rather messy and slightly torn from running round in the bushes in an attempt to escape from getting caught. I just hoped my aunt and uncle wouldnt be to upset that I was no longer wearing the clothes I had gotten for the party but I had another five sets at home considering it was one of my favourite outfits.

Looking over at the Queen once more I smile and spoke "I would be honoured your majesty" Ending with a curt with curtsey. I could tell this pleased her greatly by how the smile on her face grew until it looked like it would split her face if she kept smiling.

"Come with me child lets get you clothed immediately would you rather red, black or gold as the main colour of your outfit they are the only colours I allow in my kingdom" She questioned.

"Would it be okay if my outfit was only of gold and black shades i fear I could never pulll of the colour red as well as you can and would only put the dress to shame if it was" Once again the words seemed to please her greatly because her face broke out into a large grin as she ordered a group of guard to go fetch the dressmaker.

In under an hour I was dressed in a new dress made of golden and black fabric. The skirt came to my knees and was lightly ruffled and made of a soft silky golden fabric. There was a layer of black netting that was slightly longer so as to contrast against the gold skirt along with a black hem around the base of the skirt. The top was a simple golden corset with a floral design on the front made out of black diamonds to look like vines with a midnight black ribbon round my waist. The ribbon lacing up the back was also black and tied in a small bow and dotted with more black diamonds. I was even given a black ribbon once again studded with diamonds, black of course and a golden choker with a single black tear shaped damond hanging from the centre. Overall the dress was beautifully made and well crafted and I knew my aunt would definately aprove.

Giving a slight twirl I saw the skirt lift slightly to show the puch strapped against my thigh. I had discretely asked the dressmaker for it to be made so as to hodl my pieces of cake and viles of syrup saying it was for my ribbons when I wasnt wearing wearing it and anything else I may need. He made it willingly one for each leg and thanks to the shape fo the skirt they were neatly hiddena nd could not be seen unless I span incredibly fast.

Happy with my appearance I put the viles in the right pouch and the cakes in the left. Looking down at my feet I almost forgot the new shoes they had supplied me with. they were knee high golden boots with black laces to the outside with a similar design as the corset made of diamonds on the front sides. These to were well crafted and well made.

Stepping out I saw the dress maker standing asking if anything needed to be adjusted. All I did was smile earnestly and thanked him for the gorgoues outfit. In turn I saw a blush rise up his cheeks and a smile spread across his face and he seemed to be truly happy from my comment. Clearing his thorat he thanked me for the compliment and told me that the queen requested my presence in the throne room.

Thanking him once again I ran in the direction I remembred to be the throne room. I got there just in time to see the queen finish talking with what seemed to be another member of her court. Looking at the person she was once talking to I saw that they had abnormally large ears. Looking around I saw every person that seemed to be a member of her court had a part of their body that was rather large in comparison to the rest of their body. I saw some huge noses, some big chins and some rather profound bellies.

Calmly walking over to the queen I saw I was a few feet taller than everyone else. I guess thats why she wanted me as part of her court. I altogether was quite abnormally large compared to the people around me. As I was standing in front of her she turned with me with a smile and led me to where I guessed I was to sit. A slightly larger than normal chair, ofcourse it was not bigger than the queens throne and no where near as grand as her throne was made of silks and polished metal with a large space to fit her rather large head.

With a clear and loud voice she spoke. "Court is in session everyone to their seats"

In a mad rush everyone was soon at their alloted seats around the queen. A second passed and a line of people entered shackled together looking glum. Once again she cleared her throat and this time yelled with anger evident in her voice.

"Now, WHICH ONE OF YOU SWINE ATE MY TARTS AND IF SOMEONE DOESNT CONFESS THEN ITLL BE OFF WITH YOUR HEADS ALL OF YOU!!!!"

Looking at her I felt fear spread through my body.

She was truly and utterly mad as a hatter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this update I promise I will try my very best to update the necxt chapter might be in Chris' point of view to show what happened after the queen found her. Well vote share and keep reading hope you enjoyed it.

Cupcakes out :)