What should I do now?

As we kissed it felt like time itself was frozen and all I could feel was pure bliss as his lips were pressed against mine. I had never felt so happy before in my life and too soon it ended. Pulling apart for air we gasped for breath. I had a large grin on my face only just realising that I was still in his lap but I didn't care. Looking at Chris I saw a similar grin spread across his face before he leaned in and kissed me again.

Once again time froze and I realised he tasted of earl grey tea and syrup. One of the most delicious things I had ever tasted. I closed my eyes as I felt the same bliss I felt the first time and couldn't stop myself from smiling. Before long we broke apart once more when we heard someone coughing nearby causing us both to look up with pink staining our cheeks.

I looked up to see the white queen smiling gently down at us almost as if she saw this coming. Quickly we got up with me getting up first due to being laid on his lap only seconds before. As we straightened ourselves out and glanced at Chris out the corner of my eye only to see a grin plastered across his face. Facing the queen I heard her start to speak.

"Thank you dear Alice and thank you to Chris, you have both saved my kingdom from the clutches of my horrid sister the evil queen. And in return for saving us I wish to give you both a reward even if you did both just get something from each other."

Her statement caused us both to turn bright red and we quickly tried to say no to her gifts but all she did was raise her hand causing us both to be silenced.

"No even if you don't think you deserve a reward I can safely say everyone here would love to give you something in return for what you have done for us"

I couldn't help but smile at the queens kindness and quickly remembered that the red queen was still in my bag. Hurriedly I pulled her out and handed her to the white queen making sure not to hurt her in the process. The queen took her sister gently and left her with a guard to be taken away and locked in a tower where she would see if she could her kind.

Despite her hopes I did not truly believe the red queen could change especially after spending the short time I had with her. Suddenly I felt something grasp my hand and looked over to see Chris still with the grin on his face but now softly holding my hand causing me to once again smile. 

Soon we were led of by the queen as she had hoped to give us gifts for what we had done. Looking back at Chris I placed a soft kiss on his cheek as we kept walking in a comfortable silence just enjoying each others presence. 

It wasn't long before we were stood before the white king in her throne room waiting for her to speak.

"Dear Chris, this gift is for you." 

Standing up she handing him a small box containing two other boxes one of which much smaller than the other.

"The first gift is is a book filled with our lands legends and stories. One of the stories being of what happened today so that you may always remember was had occurred on this day for years to come. The second present is one for your eyes only and one that I was told you would wish to use some time very soon as told to me by the oracle herself."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw delight fill his feature as he held up the book. A beautiful shade of metallic green with bronze and silver details on the cover. Then I saw a look of confusion before a bright red shade spread across his cheeks as he saw what I guess was the other gift. Clearing her voice I looked up at the queen as she spoke.

"To you my wondrous Alice you also have a book just as Chris has so you may read them together whether you are in the same room or miles away. The next gift is a small chest containing the tea I saw that you loved so dearly and it is enchanted so that it will never empty. The final gift is two keys. If fitted into any lock of any door it will instantly open a door to wonderland."

Looking down I saw the book and saw it was similar to Chris but was instead a beautiful blue shade with white and silver details. Next I saw the box was once again a similar blue colour embellished with silver leaves and vines. Finally I saw the keys both were on silver chains one of which was a metallic blue and the other a dark green. Turning I handed it to Chris knowing it was meant for him.

Looking back up at the queen I smiled then spoke.

"Thank dear queen this is so kind of you and we will make sure to treasure these gifts for many years to come."

Now all we needed was to find a way to go home.

"Oh yes one last thing. I have sent for the rabbit to get the Cheshire cat as he will show you guys your way back to your world so make sure to visit soon as I am sure everyone hear will anticipate your next visit."

Thanking the queen me and Chris departed to go to the courtyard waiting for the Cheshire cat to come. As we waited I leant over and kissed him once more revelling in the feel of his lips on mine. Before long we pulled apart and stared into each others eyes both saying the same three words.

"I love You."

"I love You."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this update and I should be updating it again soon. Also its almost finished so it should only be a few more chapters until its done. Also I think I might do a sequel where they return to wonderland. What do you guys think. If you think I should do it then please vote and comment how you think I should do it.

Any who hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Cupcakes out ;)