Chapter 22 ~ 'I WANT GOD BABIES!'

Aphmau/Jessica's POV

I was hiding in my wardrobe giggling away.

"MARCO!", Max yelled.

"POLO!", I giggled.

I heard his footsteps get louder as he approached the wardrobe. I could see a silhouette of his body through the crack of the wardrobes oak wood doors.

"Marco", Max mumbled.

"Polo", I replied in a whisper.

Max opened the wardrobe in a swift movement.

"Found ya!", he grinned as he went to tickle me.

I quickly ducked under Max's arm and dashed downstairs into the kitchen. I picked up a fork and stood behind the counter, panting for oxygen. I turned to see Mark, Felix, Jack, Marzia and a girl all looking at me. Suddenly, I heard footsteps.

"I'm not here!", I mouthed with the fork in hand.

They all nodded in unison before I ducked down behind the counter.

"Where's Jessica?", I heard Max's voice question.

"Behind the counter", Mark sighed.

"WHY!", I screamed as I jumped up from behind the counter.

I saw Mark smile at me innocently as Max started to approach the counter. I turned around and grabbed the extra bowl of Mac 'N' Cheese.

"Step any closer and the Macaroni gets it!", I exclaimed as I was about to go eat some.

"You. Wouldn't. Dare", Max said through gritted teeth.

"Wouldn't I?", I asked as I ate a fork full of it.

"You monster!", Max cried out as he fell to the ground on the opposite side of the counter.

I heard laughs come from the living room. I turned to see everyone and that unfamiliar girl. I bowed down.

"Thank you! Thank you!", I repeated.

I gave Max the rest of the Macaroni then walked up to the new girl. I shook her hand.

"I'm Jessica. Mark's little sister", I exclaimed.

"I'm Signe. Sean's girlfriend", she introduced.

I looked at Sean and back hand slapped him. Everyone gasped in shock.

"YOU DID NOT TELL ME YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND!", I screamed.

"What's the big deal?", Jack asked.

I leaned in till I was near his ear.

"I want godchildren", I whispered.

As soon as I stood back up again, I saw that his cheeks were crimson red. I laughed my head off.

"I'm serious", I stated before walking over to Max, helping him up and handing him his Mac 'N' Cheese.

"Thanks", Max thanked me before scoffing down the full bowl of Mac 'M' Cheese leaving the now empty large grey bowl on the counter.

"FELIX! C'MERE!", I shouted.

He groaned before walking into the kitchen.

"What's up?", he questioned.

"I want god babies", I murmured into his ear.

Felix's face suddenly was flushed. The colour had completely drained from his face leaving his skin pale.

"WHAT ABOUT JACK!", he yelled.