Chapter 11 ~ Pure torture

(BEWARE-There is child abuse and violence in dis chapter)

Max's POV

The van was driving down the road and I started to chase it.

I can't loose her again...

I ran faster. As fast as my legs could take me. Until the van turned the corner and started to speed down through traffic. That's when I stopped.

She's gone...

I jogged back to the house with tears streaming down my face. I haven't cried so bad since Jessica left when we were 14.

--------------------------------
(If you ever see those lines, it's either the end of a chapter or a time skip!)

Aphmau/Jessica's POV

I opened my eyes to realise that I'm strapped to a chair. Nothing changed.

"Your awake", my 'father' spoke as he stood two metres away from me.

"Let. Me. Go", I growled at him.

"Nah ah ah. Not until I have had my fun", he replied in a mocking tone.

"I can't believe mom married you in the first place", I spat.

"Oh it was so sad to see such a nice woman pass away. She died. How unfortunate. It's too bad that the police never knew what happened to her and what happened to her body now isn't it", my father laughed.

He killed her...

"YOU KILLED HER!", I screeched from the top of my lungs.

"Oh Jessica. I would never kill her. I just tortured her enough and got your step mother to murder her", my father rambled on.

"STEP MOTHER!", I screamed.

"HONEY!", my father yelled and a middle aged woman in her late thirties came running in.

"Yes darling", she spoke softly with an innocent voice.

"This is your step daughter Jessica. Jessica this is Angelica your step mother", he stated as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Nice to meet you", Angelica smiled as she went to hug me.

"Monster", I mumbled which I think she heard.

Suddenly Angelica smacked me across my left cheek leaving a red handprint. I winced at the sudden pain.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL MY WIFE THAT!", my father screamed as he picked up a baseball bat and started to hit my arms and legs with it leaving bruises all over.

"S-S-Stop p-p-please", I stuttered as he hit me once more with the baseball bat.

"Oh darling...it's my turn", Angelica smirked as she picked up the whip.

My father quickly untied me and pushed me to the ground whilst my step mom kept repetitively whipping my back and arms. Once she finished, I looked at my arms to see that they were covered in massive cuts and bruises. Until my father threw me onto a massage chair and strapped me to it. I felt pain in my back in various places. Which made me scream repeatedly.

Her father/Trevor's POV

I threw her onto the massage chair which had 24 knives attached to it. I turned it on high speed which made the knives go in and out of Jess's back. I felt happiness from this. Seeing her in pain makes me feel...happy...

"Do you like the pain brat?", I asked her.

"Make it stop. Please", she cried out.

I obeyed and did what she said.

"Honey? What are you doing?", my beautiful wife questioned me.

"This", I spoke before stabbing a dagger in my daughter's thy.

"AHHHHHH!", she screamed in pure pain.

"Come on honey. Let's go", I said as I grabbed Angelica's hand and we walked out of that room with smiles on our faces.

Sky/Adam's POV

"My poor sweetheart," Sylvanna cried out while Eric held her in his arms.

"She will be fine Sylvanna", Shelby spoke softly.

"We promise we will find her for you", Max continued.

"You guys don't understand do you?", Eric asked.

"What?", Ross questioned further.

"What do you mean?", I asked softly. 

"Trevor killed Jessica's mother", Sylvanna spoke shakily.

"He WHAT!", I yelled.

"Adam. Calm down", Ross said.

"I'm sorry", I apologised.

"I'm just worried for Jess", Shelby sobbed.

"We need to save her", Max stated as he stood up and headed to wards the door.

"Where are you going?", I asked which made Max freeze and turn around to me.

"I'm going to get the police then I'm gonna go rescue Jessica", Max stated before walking out and slamming the door.

----------------------------------------

Aphmau/Jessica's POV

I woke up from being knocked earlier and feel a sharp feeling in my back which made me groan.

"Your awake again I see", my father smirked.

"What did you do to me?", I asked him.

"I may or may not of let 24 knives repeatedly stab you in the back while most of the stabs went through your torso and showed up on the other side of you stomach", he explained which made me glare at him.

"YOU WHAT! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FATHER! A FATHER TAKES CARE AND LOVES HIS CHILDREN!", I screeched.

"Don't use that tone with me little girl. Do you want me to turn the chair back on?", he questioned me.

I shook my head 'no' as son as he finished his sentence.

"Well listen to me", he said before he smacked me across the cheek.

"Ugh", I groaned in pain.

"You will live here and be a good girl for once ok", he stated.

"Live here?", I asked him.

He nodded yes and I just looked down at my feet.

Can my life get any worse?

Hey guys and girls, Elle here and I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying this book as much as I enjoy writing this! Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this and Don't Forget to Stay Kawaii xxx

XxElleChanxX