Chapter 16 ~ Meeting him and his friends (Extended)

(I decided to skip the packing, waking up and flight! So this is set when they just get off of the plane! Enjoy!)
---------------------------

Aphmau/Jessica's POV

Me and Max literally just got off the plane and I finished texting Mark. I told him that I was at the airport and he said that he brought some friends along. Also, Max was being such a gentleman, he was carrying my suitcases for me.

"Thanks again Max", I smiled.

"No problem Jess", he returned the smile.

We continued glancing around till I saw him. Standing there.

"MARK!", I screamed and ran towards him.

My raven black hair was gently flowing behind me. He turned around and soon grinned slightly. I ran and jumped in his arms, while he lifted me off of the ground and spinner me around in circles for a few times.

"It's so nice to see you Jessica", Mark greeted.

"You too", I hugged him quickly but soon released.

I turn around to see Max standing there with mine and his suitcases in hand.

"Mark, meet Max. Max, meet Mark. I hope that you two will get along perfectly together", I exclaimed then soon after, they did the bro-hug thing.

"You better treat my sister well", Mark stated.

I blushed beat red.

"I'm so sorry but we aren't dating", Max said softly.

"Oh. Sorry for the mistake", Mark spoke.

"It's fine surely", I responded.

"That reminds me. You have to meet my friends that I've brought with me", Mark exclaimed as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to the car with Max following behind us.

No one was there.

"Where are your friends?", I questioned Mark.

"Oh. They got bored waiting so they got an uber home", Mark replied.

(Instead of an uber, it's called a taxi if your British like me by the way, this story is set in America that's why I've spelt mum like mom!)

"Oh", I whispered.

Max soon arrived panting from dragging all of our suitcases along.

"You ok Max?", I asked concerned.

"Yeah just exhausted , Max panted.

"Ok", I sighed.

"Come on. It's a hour car ride back to mine so we might as well head off now", Max exclaimed.

Mark hopped in the drivers seat while me and Max sat at the back. I was extremely tired from the flight so I decided to rest my head on Max's shoulder. Soon before I knew it, I fell asleep...

Mark/Markiplier's POV

We all hopped in the car. After I put their suitcases in the boot of my car. I then sat in the drivers seat while Jess and Max sat in the back. As soon as I turned on the engine, I heard soft snoring coming from the back seat. I quickly turned around to see my sister's head resting on Max's shoulder while she was fast asleep.