Chapter 1 ~ A Miku Plush

{Present day - Aphmau lives with Aaron and they are dating}

Jessica's POV

I woke up in the double bed which I shared with Aaron and decided to check my phone to see the time.

9:39am UGH, I sighed as I jumped out of bed and kissed Aaron's forehead.

I love him.......

I walked in the bathroom in our room and hopped into the shower. The warm water hit my back. It was so relaxing. It caused me to wince a little when the water had hit one of my scars my father had left me. I soon jumped out of the shower and put on my clothes.

(Aphmau is wearing the clothes below)

I looked in the mirror and admired what I was wearing

I looked in the mirror and admired what I was wearing. A few minutes later, I dashed downstairs and into the kitchen and made myself some pancakes with a bit of butter on the top. The butter reminds me of Adam........

I miss him........

I devoured my pancakes and decided to make some for Aaron as well with a glass of pure orange juice. I ran back upstairs with some pancakes and orange juice for Aaron on a tray.

"Wake up sleepy head", I spoke softly which caused Aaron to slowly open his eyes.

"Huh?", Aaron mumbled.

"I made you pancakes", I said as he sat up and I placed the tray onto his lap.

"You didn't have to Aph", he smiled.

"You've been working so hard lately. It's time you had some breakfast in bed", I giggled.

"Well. Thanks Aph", Aaron spoke.

"No problem. I hope you enjoy them. I know that you are at work about 1pm so I decided to give you breakfast so you can get ready for the day later on. I will be downstairs cleaning the kitchen if you need anything else", I explained to Aaron and walked back downstairs.

I washed the dishes, cleaned the counter tops of the kitchen and even fed Celestia and Eli. It took me 1hour and a half, I was soon exhausted. I went over and sat on the couch/sofa and started to watch The Walking Dead.

Aaron soon came downstairs all ready for work.

"I'm going to work babe. See you later", Aaron said as he pecked my lips which caused me to blush.

"Bye Aaron", I spoke.

He walked out the house and I sat back down on the couch/sofa, continuing to watch The Walking Dead.