Chapter 8 ~ He's back...

Aphmau/Jessica's POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar place. I began to panic but then I remembered that I slept in the room that Sylvanna set yo for me.

I wonder if Eric lives here............

Oh well, I sighed and jumped out of the bed and got dressed.

(Outfit below choose either because it won't matter)

I finally get to wear the two piece galaxy set. I've been waiting to wear this for a while. I dash downstairs to see Eric and Sylvanna in the kitchen baking something.

"FOOD!", I screamed happily.

"Hey Aphmau", Eric greeted.

"Hey Eric", I smiled.

"How are you?", he smiled back.

Ok I guess, I sighed.

"Oh. I won't ask about it just incase it's a disgusting lady thingy", Eric panicked.

"Ok I wa--- HEY!", I yelled which caused Sylvanna to laugh.

"Oh my Irene Eric", Sylvanna continued to laugh her head off.

"Anyways...what are you guys baking?", I asked curiously.

"Strawberry puffs. They are a real manly treat with the little whittle strawberries and the fresh cream", Eric fangirled.

"Oh my Irene", I facepalmed.

"Now now miha...", Sylvanna spoke softly.

"I'm ok", I grinned.

"Good. I love your outfit by the way girl. You rock the galaxy look", Sylvanna said.

"Thanks", I replied.

"I've been meaning to ask you...do you like your room? Eric and I had set it up for you last minute", Sylvanna questioned me.

"Like it? I LOVE IT! Thank you so very much for setting it up for me in the first place", I thanked her.

"I'm glad you do, she smiled. Now Katelyn is coming over today to see Eric and I don't know if you told her about Aaron and all but I th---"

Sylvanna was interrupted by the door bell.

"That's her", Eric grinned as he rushed over and opened the front door.

"Hey dad", Katelyn greeted him.

"Hey sweet pea. Want to come in?", Eric asked Katelyn and she soon nodded in response.