Chapter 6 ~ He cheated on me anyways...

Aphmau/Jessica's POV

So Red and Ross took me to the hotel until Max called them and we headed back. We jumped out of the car and I was in a bone crushing hug.

Max.........

"I missed you so much", Max exclaimed.

"I was gone for 25 minutes", I laughed.

"That's 24 minutes and 59 seconds to long", Max responded as he lifted me up off my feet and twirled me around.

"Why did you call us back all of a sudden Max?", Red asked.

"Well...Alesa and Adam just broke up and it didn't really affect him. He wasn't crying or anything", Max explained.

"How is that possible?", Ross asked.

"I don't know", I sighed.

I walked over to my house and knocked on the door to see if I can get my stuff now instead of tomorrow. A girl with long, blonde, curly hair and caramel brown eyes.

"Who are you?", I asked the girl.

"Oh. I'm Elizabeth. I am Aaron's girlfriend...who are you?", she questioned me back.

"I'm Aaron's EX girlfriend", I said which made her look slightly shocked.

"Oh...", she whispered.

"How long have you been with Aaron?", I asked her.

"3 weeks and 5 days", she explained.

"Cool. I just came here to get my stuff...is that ok?", I spoke as I felt myself start to tear up.

"Sure", she spoke and opened the door wider to reveal a worried Aaron sat on the couch looking back at me.

I felt myself about to cry at the sight of him. I ran upstairs and packed all of my stuff in to two large purple suitcases. I had tears slowly rolling down my cheeks. I grabbed my suitcases and headed downstairs. I walked out the door.

"APH WAIT!", I heard Aaron yell.

I whipped my head around to see us both outside.

"YOU CHEATER! YOU CHEATED ON ME AFTER TWO DAYS!", I screamed in his face and back hand slapped him.

I grabbed my suitcases and turned to my left to see Max, Ross, Red and Adam looking at me in shock and pity.

Seeing Adam made me want to run into his warm embrace but I also want to yell at him about him dating Alesa but I did the same thing with that cheater. I didn't do anything. I just walked down the streets......... crying while dragging my suitcases along with me.

"JESSICA WAIT!", a man yelled.

I turned around to see Max and Ross running after me whilst Red and Adam just stood there in shock. Max ran up to me and pulled me into his warm embrace. Max has always been like a brother to me because sometimes we would argue but other times he will be VERY overprotective. I let out a cry during our hug.

"D-Do you k-k-know how b-bad it actually feels to be dumped and to f-find out that y-your boyfriend cheated on you?", I sobbed.

"No but come on Jessica. It will get better", Ross spoke softly as he ruffles up my hair slightly whilst Max rubs circles on my back.

"Look. I still like Adam...and I finally got over him about a month ago and move on to find out my boyfriend had cheated on me", I explained.

I took off my necklace Aaron gave me and held it close to my heart for a moment. I then took out a black box from my pocket and opened it to reveal my wedding ring that Adam got me for our wedding.

(Picture below)

The sight of it just made me want to cry

The sight of it just made me want to cry. I couldn't do that here. Not again. I threw the necklace away and handed Max the box which contained the ring.

"Give this to Adam", I spoke softly as Max just looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Why?", he questioned me.

"He needs to learn to survive without me being his wife", I said which made Max nod.

"Jessica...where will you live?", Ross asked me.

"I don't know. Probably the streets until I can get enough money to afford a house", I exclaimed and grabbed my suitcases.

"Why don't you live with us?", Ross perked up.

"I would love to Ross....but I need sometime to get over him...here take this", I said as I handed a piece of paper of Ross.

"What is that?", Max questioned me.

"A poem of heartbreak and a diary entry. You might want to give Adam it because it is kind of directed at him. All my feelings about when I hadn't seen Adam. This is how it felt", I exclaim.

"We are gonna miss you Jessica", Ross and Max chorused.

"I will miss you guys too", I smiled.

"Take this", Max spoke as he handed me 2000 dollars

"I-I can't take this Max", I stated while trying to push it back to him.

"It will get you by for essentials. Don't worry", Max smiled.

"Thank you so very much Max", I thanked him.

"No problem", he replied.

We stood there for a moment of silence.

"I'm gonna head off now. You can always call me. Bye boys", I sadly said and began to walk down the road.

I just need to be alone...

Adam/Sky's POV

I just stood there with Red, watching Jessica talk to Ross and Max. I didn't hear what they were saying. I saw Jess hand Max a miniature black box and Ross a piece of paper then she walked off. Max and Ross walked towards us.

"She's gone", Max sadly spoke as he gave me a black box.

I opened it to reveal the wedding ring I bought Jess for our wedding when we were 13. Max, Ross and Red walked into our house while I just stood there in the streets.

I love her...........

Hey guys and gals, Elle here and I hope that you all are enjoying this book so far and I just hit 50 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm buzzing!!!!!!!!! Anyway, what do you think will be in the diary entry??? What do you think about the poem which will be in the next chapter??? The poem is what I wrote while I was going through heartbreak. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and Don't Forget to Stay Kawaii xxx

XxElleChanxX