Chapter 5 ~ The truth comes out...

Aphmau/Jessica's POV

I sat down on my bed thinking about my life. All the guys had left one hour ago so it was just me and Aaron in the house.

"Hey Aph", Aaron said from beside me.

"Hey", I sighed.

"What's wrong?", he questioned.

"Nothing I'm just thinking", I replied.

"About?", he asked.

"Life", I responded which made him sigh.

"I heard you talking to Max", Aaron stated.

Does he know about me and Adam???

"Yeah", I mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were married?", he questioned me.

"What?", I softly whispered.

"Why. Didn't. You. Tell. Me", Aaron clarified.

"I was 13 when I married him and we hadn't seen in each other in 6 years. I didn't think that it really mattered", I explained.

"Get out", he whispered.

Am I hearing him correctly???

"What?", I questioned my hearing.

"I said get out of my house. You can come back tomorrow to get your stuff but for now...it's over between us", Aaron stated which made me tear up.

"Aaron?", I cried.

"Just leave. You lied to me and you mean nothing to me", he spoke which made my heart shatter.

I slowly nodded my head, grabbed my fully charged phone and walked out of the house. Ross and Max were in their garden talking about something as I walked passed.

"JESS!", Ross called out to me.

I turned my head to see him and Max looking at me.

"What's wrong?", Max questioned me.

Aaron broke up with me because he found out the truth, I spoke softly but I soon felt strong arms wrap around me. I turned to see Red.

Where did he come from???

"Look. You need sympathy at the moment so let me hug you. Ok", Red stated and I slowly nodded.

"So...what specifically happened?", Ross questioned which made me sigh.

Time skip to 10 minutes later of explaining everything.

"By now", all three of the boys were hugging me to death.

"Look. I'm gonna have to go because I need to find somewhere where I can live", I spoke and pulled away from the hug.

"Why don't you stay with us?", Max asked me but I shook my head no.

"No. Adam has a beautiful girlfriend and I really don't want to get in the way of that. I will just get a hotel", I smiled.

"Fine but you better call every night so I know that you are safe", Max sternly said which made me giggle in response.

"JESS!", a heard a manly voice yell and muscular arms wrapped around my torso.

"A-A-Adam", I stuttered.

Seeing him made me want to cry but also get mad at him. Max soon pushed Adam off of me and hugged me.

"MAX WHAT ARE YOU DOING!", Adam screamed in Max's face.

"Red. Ross. Take Jess to the furthest away hotel here", Max stated which made Red and Ross drag me over to a car and we started to drive off. I saw Adam running to keep up with the car while screaming. I couldn't make out what he was saying which made me sigh.

"Oh well...", I mumbled.

Max's POV

Red just drove him, Ross and Jess away inn his car while Adam was running, trying to keep up with the car.

"JESSICA! I LOVE YOU!", Adam was screaming while he tried to run after the car.

He soon gave up and just sat on the pathway.

"Dude", I sighed.

"Why did you stop me from talking to her?", Adam questioned me in a whisper.

"Remember everything we talked about yesterday?", I asked and Adam nodded in response. "Her boyfriend JUST dumped her because the truth came out. He heard us arguing and now thinks that Jessica is untrustworthy. I don't think she really wants to talk to her apparent husband right now"

"Why are they driving her to a hotel?", Adam asked.

"Aaron kicked her out of their house and now Jess has no where else to---"

"Why didn't you tell her that she could sleep at our house?", Adam cut me off.

"BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GET IN BETWEEN YOUR AND ALESA'S RELATIONSHIP!", I snapped.

Adam jumped back in shock.

"Sorry for raising my voice", I mumbled which made Adam pat my back.

"Husband? Mine and Adam's relationship?", a woman spoke as I heard the anger grow in her voice.

I turned around...

It...

Was...

Alesa...

Alesa's POV

I heard a car drive off and heard Adam and Max talking. I decided I had enough of eavesdropping on their conversation and decided to confront them. Overall, I was sad and Angry......... mostly angry.

"Husband? Mine and Adam's relationship?", I spoke as I heard the anger grow in my own voice.

"Alesa I can explain please just---"

I cut off Adam.

"YOU WERE MARRIED! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!", I screamed as I bursted out into tears.

"I do Alesa just let me make it up to you", Adam replied softly.

"No Adam. Ever since I told you about her yesterday...you have been acting strange. I don't think that I can trust you anymore. It's over", I stated before I ran back in the house and packed my bags.

Time skip to 1 hour later.

I already called my mom and I'm gonna move back in with her and my father. I walked out of the house and jumped in a taxi.

Time to go back to Washington DC......

Hey guys and gals, Elle here and thanks to everyone who is actually enjoying this book!!! I decided to enter this in the #Watty2017!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy this book and what will happen next ???? What do you think??? Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this and Don't Forget to Stay Kawaii xxx

XxElleChanxX