Chapter 2 ~ New neighbours

Aphmau/Jessica's POV

I was watching Attack on Titan then I soon heard a knock on the door. I jumped up and answered it. I opened up the door, only to be engulfed into a hug. I looked down and saw two red heads.

"JESSICA!", the gingers chorused.

"Awwww. I missed you two", I smiled.

"We did to", Red spoke in his apple voice.

"You have no idea", Max replied as they both released me from the hug.

"Where's Adam?", I questioned.

"Oh he is out shopping at the mall with Alesa", Red stated but Max soon hit his arm when he said the word Alesa.

"Who's Alesa?", I questioned.

"Uhhhhh", Red mumbled.

"Do you wanna go see Barney? COME ON!", Max yelled as he dragged me over to his house and left me on the doorstep.

Why is he changing the subject?

"BARNEY!", Max screeched.

Barney came running outside but didn't seem to notice me.

"What do ya want dirt", Barney said in a American accent.

He can speak American now?

Max pointed at me which caused Barney to stare. I hugged him which he soon returned.

"JESS! I missed you so very much that you have no idea", Barney smiled and he later on released me from the hug.

"Hey I got a question", I asked Barney.

"Try me", he spoke.

"Who is Alesa? It slipped out of Red's mouth but Max refuses to tell me who that person is", I said.

Barney looked nervous like he even started to sweat.

"I got to go and make apple pie", Barney said before running inside his house.

"Apple apple", Red yelled before following him.

"Max", I sighed and turned towards him.

"Fine. Alesa is---"

"HEY APHMAU!", a voice yelled.

I turned around to see Katelyn.

"Hey Kate", I spoke.

"Who is this?", Katelyn asked suspiciously.

"Oh. Katelyn this is Max. Max this is Katelyn. Max is one of our new neighbours and he was a childhood friend of mine", I explained and Katelyn had a sudden look of relief on her face.

"Nice to meet you Katelyn", Max said as he held his hand out towards Katelyn.

"You too", Katelyn replied as she gladly took his hand and shook it.

"Not to be rude but why are you over here Katelyn?", I questioned her.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about Aaron", she spoke.

Oh my Irene....... NO !!!!!!!!!!!!

"Who's Aaron ???", Max asked concerned.

"Oh. Aaron is Aphmau's b----"

"BEST FRIEND! He is my best friend", I giggled awkwardly in reply.

Max raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with Aaron?", I asked Katelyn while trying to change the subject.