Chapter 15 ~ I HAVE GOT A BROTHER!?!? (Short)

Aphmau/Jessica's POV

We arrived back at Sylvanna's home and we walked into the house and sat in the sofa. I began to try and make small talk with Max so I could get mind off of Adam.

"Jessica", a woman's voice spoke.

I looked up to see my mother with Sylvanna sat across from me and Max.

"Yes mom", I replied.

"We have got something to tell you", Sylvanna said.

"Do you want me to leave the room?", Max questioned.

"No. It's fine dear. You can stay", my mom smiled.

"Well...what is it?", I asked while growing impatient.

"You have a brother", my mom spoke.

"A BROTHER!", I screamed as the happiness grew inside of me.

"Yes. His name is Mark", she smiled.

(I only did this because they both have black hair and I want a plot twist in the story!)

"Cool", Max said.

"He also has a YouTube channel", Sylvanna butted in.

"What's is called?", I asked curiously.

"It's called Markiplier", mom spoke.

My eyes widen.

My favourite YouTuber is MY BROTHER!

I started to jump up and down whilst fangirling.

"Do we get to meet him?", Max questioned.

"Sure. You two are staying with him for a two weeks", Sylvanna exclaimed.

"With his friends", mom said.

"Who?", I asked.

"Jack and Felix I believe", mom spoke.

I immediately freaked out.

"SEPTIPLIER! WOAH!", I screamed excitedly.

"Ok?", Max asked.

"Never better", I responded cheerfully.

I'm going to go phone Ross to tell the guys that we will be gone for two weeks, Max explained before walking off.

"I can't believe that I have a brother", I whispered.

"Would you like to talk to him? I can ring him now if you'd like", mom asked me.

"Yes please", I smiled.

She started to call him and as soon as it began to ring, she gave me the phone. Happiness and excitement builded up inside of me quickly.

J - Jessica        M - Mark

M - Hello?

J - Hi Mark!

M - I'm guessing that this is not my mother so who is it?

J - I'm Jessica.

M - Oh. Your the famous sister I keep hearing about.

J - *giggles* Yep. I can't wait to meet you. I'm a really big fan too.

M - My sister IS A FANGIRL!

J - Yeah...and I kinda have a problem.

M - Oh no...

J - I may or may not have a F.A.T.S

M - What's that?

J - I have a Fangirl Addiction To Septiplier

M - Oh no *face palm*

J - *giggles* yeah...sorry

M - Talking about Septiplier...

J - Hmm?

M - When you visit, you will be meeting Jack and Felix.

J - JACKSEPTICEYE AND PEWDIEPIE!

M - Yeah

J OH MY IRENE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

? - OW! Me ears. Mark why is that on speaker?

J - Uhhhh...who's that bro?

M - That's Jack, Jess.

J - HI JACK!

? - Top of the morning to ya lass.

(Idk people...I'm so sorry)

J - OH MY GOSH!

M - Calm down Jess.

J - Sorry. By the way, when I visit you for two weeks, I'm bringing a friend along. I hope that's ok.

M - Oh it's fine.

J - Thanks Mark.

M - Well your flight is tomorrow morning at 10am and I will be there to pick you up from the airport.

J - Yey!

M - Hey I got to go and edit a recording. See you tomorrow though.

J - Bye Mark!

~End Of Call~

"How did the call go then?", Sylvanna asked.

"Amazing". I can't wait to meet him in person, I smiled.

"I'm glad that you two get along great", my mom returned the smile.

Max came back into the room.

"Ross told the guys and they are ok with it but Adam keeps acting shady over the situation", Max explained.

"He's just jelly", I giggled.

"Oh well..., he spoke.

"That reminds me. Our flight leaves tomorrow at ten so you might wanna go home and pack so we can get the flight tomorrow without being late", I explained and Max nodded in response.

"I will see ya tomorrow Jess", Max grinned then walked out of the house.

I can't wait to see him...

Hey guys and girls, Elle here and sorry for the shorter chapters. Umm...I made Markiplier as Jessica's older brother because I just started watching him AND it's different. Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and Don't Forget to Stay Kawaii xxx

XxElleChanxX