(7) Hurt

GUYS LET'S TAKE A MOMENT TO LOOK AT HOW SQUISHY THEY ALL ARE!!!!!!AND LOOK AT JIKOOK AHHHG!!!

Dedicated to seagullden_shooknae
Cuz of all her support on all my books♡♡♡♡

From last chapter...

He was so cute!!!! It was getting increasingly harder to think as hyung was cuddling up closer and closer to ky side till the point he was basically stuck onto me without any space between us.

"Aniya hyung it's fine.You are really adorable"

Jimin hyung whipped his head up to look at me.

Did I just call him adorable???

"What did you say???"

I just laughed awkwardly and put my arm around hyung, keeping him as close to me as possible.He stiffened before relaxing against me.

I felt like I was in heaven and all I was doing was holding him close!

That night...

(Jungkook POV)

The scary ride had been so much fun. I had really enjoyed myself and it was so good because Jimin hyung had been cuddling up to my side the whole time.
I had held him tight, eager to make use of the opportunity.

After the rides, Min soo and I had fun running around the fair trying out various food. Jimin hyung and Lisa noona had stayed back watching a fire eater. Minsoo was really fun to hang around.

We were at the dorm now. Jimin hyung was quiet and it was an awkward silence. If I knew better, I'd say he was angry.

"Hyung, did you have fun today?"

He looked at me. He looked blank.

" Ya...It was amazing because Lisa was there"

I felt really hurt hearing that. I didn't have any right to, but it hurt him saying that so directly.

"Lisa is really amazing don't you think Jungkook?"

I stared blankly.

"She's so smart and pretty and ..."

I snapped at that point.

"OKAY hyung I get it!!You have a perfect girlfriend. I have one too so stop praising Lisa because I don't bloody care!!!And you are so caught up in your love that now you don't even call me Kookie anymore?"

I stomped off. I was really hurt and angry. All my happiness from earlier had vanished. I was left sad and angry.

"How was the date Jungkookah? "

Hoseok hyung walked towards me. Tae hyung was trailing behind him while Namjoon hyung was winking at me.

I just huffed angrily before walking into the room that Namjoon hyung and I shared and banged the door shut before falling onto the bed.

Later on that night Namjoon hyung walked in.

"Jungkookah...was the date bad? Was Min soo not nice?"

"Aniya hyung"

"Then? Was Jimin too stuck up on Lisa?"

Wait. What was hyung implying?

"Stop going in circles and get the person you want directly Kookie...."

He knew too?

"Stop fretting so much and sleep. Jimin has been also going around like a lost puppy since you guys came. Jin hyung chased off Tae and Hoseok to the mall to get ice cream for you both. You should have seen him running after them with a broom"

I laughed at the mental image.

"Much better now....come on now Kookie..let's go watch TV"

                             ****