(1) Four things...

Dedicated to pink_babie

(Jungkook POV)

Certain things were always on my mind lately.

One. Jiminie hyung was being more affectionate yet distant towards me at the same time (how was that even possible?)

Two.The fact that Jiminie hyung's affection didn't bug me the way it used to.

Three.The fact that Jiminie hyung was in all the thoughts that troubled me.

Four.The fact that I was even thinking any of this.

Five....Nah there was no number five.....yet.

I sat in the corner of the practice room watching Joonie hyung and Jin hyung dancing like their lives depended on it (which it probably did) to I need you while Hope hyung was giving comments of either praise or disapproval.

We had our comeback with I need you a couple of weeks ago and we were still practising it super hard to avoid ever messing up.For the first time we had won an award for a song and that memory still is fresh and as precious in all our minds.

We had never thought we would win anything so soon and that night we all nearly died of happiness.

Bang PD nim had asked us to be more careful and rest but to be honest we wanted to perform the very best for ARMY.

My head turned over to stare at Jimin hyung.He was crunched over as he was sweating really hard.

He looked so hot .....

Wait....I said WHAT?

Hell nah....I needed to rest...yes.Bang PDnim was right.I needed a good long nap

Possibly with Jimin by my side..

WHAT WAS WITH ALL THESE SUDDEN THOUGHTS?!!!

I was startled as something plopped down next to me.I didn't even have to turn around to see who it was as I felt a chubby little hand wrap around my wrist as he grabbed my water bottle away from me and downed it all.

He was so .....DON'T SAY IT!

I looked at him as he drank the water...not like the creepy stalker I felt I was, but in a casual way.I noticed how much weight he was losing.

I was terrified he was starving himself I mean he looked so tiny and fragile!!!!

"You really think that?"

A tiny yet raspy voice interrupted my thoughts....thoughts I had apparently spoken put loud ?

Oopsie.

He was smiling at me in curiosity and amusement.

Flustered, I just shook my head and went in a offhand manner,

"I don't want you becoming a Skeleton and walking around like you are dead or anything"

Was I too careless?

He just laughed and stood up.He ruffled my hair.

" You are a really amazing dongseng anyone would wish to have Kookie ah....I'm glad you are my brother."

And he walked off.

I should be happy at the praise but for some reason the word brother felt so....bitter.

Okay guys first chapter is done!!!!I hope you enjoyed it because I certainly enjoyed writing it:)
Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it:)