(16) All this time..

(Jungkook POV)

"It's the truth Hyung...I love Kookie and I don't care anymore what he'll think about it...He can hate me and ignore me but I'm sick of hiding my feelings"

I just stood.

I couldn't believe what I had heard.

I just stood there stunned.

All this time....

I just stood frozen to the spot for nearly five minutes.

"Take care Hyung!"

Just as he hung up I walked to where he stood. He looked surprised and then awkward. Then he looked panicky.

"Kookie...did you...were you...listening...I mean...er.."

I looked him in the eye.

"Yes"

He looked horrified. He began to stammer.

"Kookie I....I wanted to tell you..I'm sorry I promise it doesn't have to change anything...I.."

"Did you really mean everything you said?"

I cut off this rambling to confirm what I heard. He blushed before nodding his head.

"Do you hate me?"

He looked really upset.

I walked up to him and grabbed his face. He flinched, probably thinking I was going to punch him. I leaned into him and gently whispered over his shocked looking face.

"I'd never hate you Hyung...especially not after knowing my feelings were never unrequited..."

"Wha..."

I cut off his surprised question by placing my lips over his and gently kissing him...something I had been wanting to do for so long...something I never thought I could do without getting punched in the face.

He stood frozen for a moment before kissing me back and the kiss became heated and passionate as we both poured out the feelings we had suppressed for so long into the kiss.

I forgot all about where we were, what we were and just cared only about the fact that Jimin actually loved me back....
I felt so light hearted and happy I could fly...

"About time I'd say..."

We were both brought back into reality as Jiyoo stood watching us with a huge grin in his face.

See why I didn't want to be around him....

"Jiyoo!!!"

Jimin gave an exasperated huff. He looked irritated and flustered at the same time. His lips were swollen and his face was flushed.

He looked perfectly amazing!!!

"You can't be mad at me Hyung..you wouldn't be with Kookie if it weren't for my expert advice"

I looked at Jimin incredulously.

"You asked advice from him?!!"

Jimin blushed.

"I was desperate okay??!"

I smiled at him. I grabbed his hand and leaned into kiss him again...

And we were rudely pulled apart by Jiyoo

I really wanted to kill him now...

"Enough guys...Once is cute but no more please....let's go already...Our parents are waiting..."

He skipped off with that.

I smiled at Jimin and interlocked our hands before looking at him.

"You probably realised but..."

He looked at me curiously.

"....I love you Jiminie Hyung"

He smiled at me before tightening his hand over mine.

"I love you too Kookie"

                            *****

AND THE CONFESSION IS OVER!!!
THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!!!
YAAAAYYYY♡♡♡♡

There are about 4 or 5 chapters left guys so don't worry:)

Byeeee♡♡♡♡