(18 : Final) Perfect

A week later...

(Jimin POV)

Jungkook and I had returned to the dorm together and to be honest I was a bit anxious about how the others would react.

We walked in holding hands. At the door step was Yoongi Hyung, fast asleep against a wall.

Why he was sleeping there in the first place is something that will forever be a mystery.

He cracked open an eye and saw our joined hands and smirked before going back to sleep muttering something like
Got his balls at last..

Some things never change.

I smiled at Kookie before entering the dorm. In the living room was Jin and Namjoon Hyung watching a movie. They looked at us and stared.

Then I pecked Kookie on the cheek.

They stared some more before Jin just suddenly got up and marched to Namjoon's room. We stared at him and Namjoon who looked defeated on the sofa. Jin Hyung returned soon enough with a wallet in his hand, Namjoon Hyung's wallet to be precise, before grabbing a few hundreds out of it and smirking with triumph.

"I told you they will be a couple by the end of the week"

Namjoon Hyung just groaned and fell back to watch the movie.

Just then, Tae and Hoseok Hyung walked in. All it took was one look at us and they started screaming and cheering.

I guess there was really nothing to worry about after all.

Just then my phone vibrated.

Lisa : Jiminah little Bro are you free for a chat?

I quickly typed in a yes. She had been a really good noona to me.

Kookie wanted to come with me so we both left to the cafe down the lane. Noona arrived a few minutes later and we sat at a table.

Then noona smirked at us.

Why all this smirking??!!!

"You guys are together right?"

I was confused.

"How did you know noona?"

She smiled. "You both look so content. Besides...a little birdy told me~"

I laughed.

"Who was it?"

"Taehyung and Hoseok have apparently told Minsoo who called me while I was on the way here"

News certainly gets around fast...

"I found someone who likes me for myself Jiminah"

She looked so happy. I was really glad too.

"Thank god you gave up on that a****** what's his name again?"

We all laughed.

"He's a senior at uni...he's really nice. I wanted to tell you because you helped me a lot."

Then she turned to Kookie.

"I'm really happy for you both. Jungkookah you look much happier than the last time I met you. You must have hated me because you though I was with Jimin"

She teased him. He blushed and apologised and I just watched because he was acting so innocent and it was cute and kind of funny as well.

We talked some more before we finally decided to go back home. We were to have a fan meeting the next day and we needed to get some sleep. We were all really excited to meet our fans again.

We bade noona goodbye before leaving to go home.

Kookie cuddled up to me while we walked. I wrapped an arm around him.

"Everything feels perfect Hyung"

I know Kookie. Everything actually felt so perfect and I was finally content.

I smiled at him.

"I love you Jungkook-ah"

He cuddled even more closer.

"I love you too Hyung"

                          THE END
                             *****

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AND 'DID YOU KNOW' IS OFFICIALLY OVER😭
Awwwww♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Jikook is life❤❤❤❤
Hope you enjoyed the last chapter:)

There will be bonus chapters!!!!!
Just some cute scenes and maybe jeonlous scenes;)
They will be updated soon:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE WHO READ THIS BOOK, VOTED AND COMMENTED AND BASICALLY SUPPORTED ME♡♡♡