(5) Be happy for him

Dedicated to chimguk909

(Jungkook POV)

That night....

I had refused to cry after hearing what Jimin hyung had said.

Be happy for him Kookie ah....

I had told Hope hyung and Tae hyung and even they were pretty shocked. Clearly in their minds, they had fantasised that everything would go right and that Jiminie hyung and I would live happily ever after.

Well they were so obviously wrong.

I heard Tae hyung call Min Soo Noona (the matchmaker noona) for advice.

I really didn't care any more.

Just then the door to our dorm opened and Jimin hyung walked in.He had clearly been out on a date as he walked back in wearing a crisp dark blue dress shirt and tight jeans that fit him perfectly and omg Kookie think PG....

I felt the familiar wave of hurt overcome me as I noticed his happy expression and flushed face.

They had clearly enjoyed themselves.

Now I wanted to just curl up in bed and sleep for a long long time.

Just then Jin hyung butted in.

"How was your date Jiminah"

Jimin hyung smiled before responding.

" It was amazing hyung.We went to ...and did ....and had so much fun....and...and....."

I wanted to scream and tell him to shut up.

"We get it Jiminie,you had fun..."

I loved Hope hyung.

"How about you and Kookie go on a double date soon?"

I take that back.I hated him.

A wave of voices erupted.

"MY BABY IS DATING?"

"YOU HAVE A DATE?"

"USE PROTECTION"

"HE'S ALL GROWN!!!"

"WHO'S THE GIRL?"

"IS SHE A NOONA?"

Exactly Hope hyung.Who the hell was this girl even I didn't know about?

"Her name is Jung Min Soo. She's a noona"

......

What?

"They have been dating for a couple of weeks now."

Tae and Hopie hyung were going to die soon.

Surprisingly, Jimin hyung was quiet. Then he smiled before going

"Then let's go on a double date the day after"

I was in a mess.

(Jimin POV)

I had actually enjoyed the date with Lisa.She was a really sweet girl.

What made my day was what she said as we left the restaurant.

"Jiminah ...listen carefully....I know you are dating me even though you probably only see me as a friend.I really like you and I might even actually love you in the future as you have a very lovable personality....But I know very well that you like someone else and I'm going to respect the fact that you still try to make me feel special and not used as a distraction.I'll date you as long as you want but you must promise to confess to the real person very soon."

Lisa was truly amazing and I had wanted to take her words seriously.
That was until I found out that Kookie actually did have a girlfriend.

Now I just felt depressed.

All over again.

And I had a double date to worry about.i didn't have to worry about Lisa Noona because I trusted she wouldn't make me feel uncomfortable, but I would really have to control myself not to throw Kookie's mystery girl off the ferris wheel or something.

Okay so fellow Jikook shippers Lisa is NOT the enemy so you don't have to kill her ;)
Continue to read and vote if you enjoyed!!!!