(9) Stupid

(Next morning)

(Jungkook POV)

We were at practice again. After several hours of non stop dancing I finally collapsed to the floor to give my clearly exhausted body a rest. Lying down, I glanced over at Jimin hyung who was dancing despite the fact that he had enough sweat to fill a freaking ocean.

From morning I had been stealing glances at him...I was really confused about last night.

Had it all been a dream?

We had an awkward silence between us. I wasn't mad at him anymore, but it was too awkward to actually start a conversation. He acted like nothing happened and it probably didn't.

I was so desperate I had such realistic dreams now.

"Kookie ah..pass me the water please"

Omg he was talking!!!

I quickly passed him the bottle as he plopped down next to me.

"Here hyung...take a break you look tired"

He smiled at me.

"Thanks dongseng...I just wanted to say I'm not mad at you or anything..."

Again with the dongseng....

"I'm sorry about last night hyung...I didn't mean to hurt you. At least you had the grace to apologise first. "

I said that thinking of last night. I watched his expression to see if my words had triggered him. He looked blank for a moment then he smiled.

"I just told you I'm not mad at you Kookie ah..." He laughed at me. "But of course I'm sorry too...let's forget about this ah?"

It had been about dream now get over it.

"Okay hyung"

(Jimin POV)

"At least you had the grace to apologise first"

The look Kookie gave me was weird. It was as if his words had a hidden meaning.

Had he been awake last night??

No.

If he had he would have said something...Most importantly, he would have pushed me away and scorned me. He wouldn't have just laid there while I hugged and kissed him.

He was probably talking about me saying I wasn't mad.

(Namjoon POV)

Those two were pabos.

I saw Jimin in our room yesterday. I just overhears their conversation and realised that they are both clueless idiots.

Why were they so stupid?

Aish

I suggested to Jin hyung that we tell them they liked each other and like drop a few hints but he just smacked me with a spoon and told me to let them be.

All of us knew it but those two didn't realise it yet.

ARGHHHH SO STUPID.

I kicked out in annoyance. The chair I kicked fell over and one leg of it broke.

Wtf isn't this supposed to be strong?

"NAMJOON WHAT DID YOU DESTROY THIS TIME?!!!"

Jin hyung was going to kill me....

Another update!!!
Did you guys like it?
What did you think of Namjoon's POV??;)
Don't forget to comment any thoughts:)