(4) He felt jealous?

Dedicated to jikook_4_ever

(Jungkook POV)

A few days later....

I had been visiting the matchmaker girl to no avail.She was really nice and I could see she was really trying to help but to be honest...I was still getting nowhere.

And now Jimin hyung was acting weird.
He kept giving me these suspicious looks and occasionally even glared at me.

Did he find out about the matchmaking sessions????

If so I was so dead.

Speaking of the devil...hyung walked up to me and sat down next to me on my dorm bed.

"Jungkook ah...be honest with me..are you secretly dating?"

Wait what?

I turned to him, confused.

"Aniya hyung ...what are you talking about??"

He just glared for a minute before smiling softly.

"It's fine Kookie, I understand"

Understand what?

"It's perfectly fine to date people at this age.You should have just told hyung though.I wouldn't judge you ya know..."

"But hyung I..."

He continued to ignore me.

"Besides Kookie, I wanted to tell you this because even I'm dating a girl right now.Maybe we could go on a double date sometime?"

I felt like I was dying.Clearly oblivious to what I felt, hyung got up and walked off to his room.

I just sat there unable to process what had just happened.

Okay so he got a girl.That didn't mean he would marry her.Maybe they would break up soon....no....I must not think such bad thoughts....If hyung was happy so was I.....

Right?

(Jimin POV)

There.

I did it.

I told him I had a girlfriend.

It wasn't a lie though.

I had requested my friend Taemin Sunbaenim to set me up with a friend of his and he had.I met her once a couple of days ago and she seemed real nice.
She was a noona, three years older...she was a university student and she was very kind and pretty.

But she wasn't Kookie.

Kim Lisa was her name.She was half American and half Korean.I liked her as a friend.....and hopefully I'll be able to love her too.

I didn't want to use her as a distraction so I was pretty serious about making time to actually go on a few dates and get to know her.

When I told Kookie about her he had remained silent.

Maybe...He felt jealous ?

Nah I needed to stop wishing for things that would never happen.I had Lisa and I had to move on.

The double date idea also seemed pretty cool.Kookie didn't seem that enthusiastic about it though....weird...I thought he'd love the idea....maybe he wants to be alone with her and have fun.

The thought of him and his secret girlfriend being all touchy feely made me want to puke like it felt so wrong.

I needed to chill.

A date with Lisa would do.

Lisa you up for a date ;)

A few minutes later she replied.

No problem Jiminah...I'll be at **** in an hour?<3

Well that was settled ...For now.

Chapter done!!!!So Jimin got himself a girlfriend:o
Continue to read to find out what happens and don't forget to vote if you are enjoying the story <3