(17) Now and forever

(Jimin POV)

We were at the beach already. I don't even remember getting here because the whole time Kookie had been holding my hand tight and I was still completely overwhelmed by all that happened.

So all this time...?

How stupid we both were.

We were so blind....

It was almost hilarious.

"Jiminie~"

I turned to Kookie who was in a pair of shorts only...It took every ounce of control not to kiss him....too bad we both had masks on...

"What about Lisa noona?"

Ahh

"I just dated to get over you....but obviously it didn't work...she knew about us anyway"

He smirked at that.

"So now there is a "us"?"

I smiled and winked at him before grabbing his hand and holding it.

"Now and forever"

"But.."

Kookie still looked a bit troubled.

"That day at the uni...I saw you guys making out...like really passionately..are you sure she doesn't like you?"

He saw me??? I thought the gasp I heard sounded like his!! No wonder he was do upset...and I ruined it by my stupid I don't care about Kookie speech that night...I was really cruel to him..

The realisation made me really sad and disappointed in myself.

As if sensing my thoughts Kookie tightened his clasp on my hand.

"Jiminah...its fine...I trust you and I don't hate you for it...I realise why you said it and let's forget it ever happened okay? Now tell me why you guys kissed that day"

I quickly told him about Lisa and her shitty ex and all. Then he suddenly laughed.

"Then I might as well confess that I never dated Minsoo"

Huh?

"Then who was she actually?"

He blushed slightly. I was really curious now.

"She....she was my matchmaker okay?...I was really desperate so I asked her to help me out with getting you"

He rushed out his confession and ran off saying something about ice cream.

I started laughing as I realised what had happened. I was sure Hobie hyung and Tae were behind it.... those two pabos...I laughed silently to myself and walked to find Kookie.

Later that night...

Today had been really fun. Kookie and I had so much fun and not just playing at the beach.

I couldn't wait to return to the dorms and see the expressions on the others' faces when they saw us together.

"What are you thinking about Jiminah....?"

Kookie walked in beside me with a towel around his waist...damn you kid....was he trying to drive me insane?!!

"Nothing...just thinking of what the others would think when they see us together."

Kookie laughed before leaning towards me.

"They probably already consider us a couple"

I stopped at that. Kookie looked confused as I pulled away.

"Kookie...what are we really? "

I really needed to know.
Kookie smiled at me before pulling me for a hug.

"Jiminah...you silly thing..No it's my fault I didn't ask..."

He pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

"Be my boyfriend Jiminie hyung??"

I just leaned forward and kissed him while barely managing to whisper yes as the happiness overtook me.

                              *****

Just a cute chapter~♡♡
Hope you enjoyed!!!!