The unlucky skeleton

(Here is the actual story. Sorry for having to remake it. I hope you like this better.)

The night was quiet. Ink woke to a sound. He looks around the dark area and figures out he is on some sort of dirt road. How did he get here? Why couldn't he remember anything? He looks around to see a paper book on the ground. The book seemed to be written in crayon and made by a child. Ink picks it up and reads.

The little Prince

Once upon a time there was a precious little Skeleton

His friend, the prince of dreams, was always by his side.

Then one day someone died. The prince, too, one day disappeared leaving the skeleton all alone. The poor little skeleton was then sent away to a strange house.

There seemed to be no more to the story.

And so the story begins... A mysterious, unthinkable, filthy tale. However, the young skeleton, Ink, Had no choice but to surrender to the unsettling predicament. Oh, What an unlucky skeleton... Ink makes his way down a path towards a scary looking house. As ink approached the house he heard a gaster blasters yelp. It sounded strangely familiar to him and beckoned him to come. He finds an old shed and enters. When he enters he sees an old collar and a piece of paper attached. He pulls it out to find out it's a boarding pass. the name "Orbit" is written on the collar. Ink then hears a laugh and goes outside to see a boy run up the path. Following the boy up the road, Ink came upon a huge, old mansion, For some reason, this place seemed familiar to the unlucky skeleton.

When Ink looks through the gate he spots 2 monsters with bags on their head. The 2 monsters seemed to be beating something harshly. Whatever they were beating had to be dead because dark crimson blood covered the entire ground around it. Ink backs away from the gate in fear. He didn't want to get anywhere near the 2 monsters. Instead of going straight through the gate ink goes around the house. Once Ink is around the house he approaches a gate with a sign on it.

No One allowed without a pass.

Ink processes for a second then slips the boarding pass through the slot on the door. A giggle is heard as the door opens. Ink heads through the door and watches as a skeleton runs off to the front of the house. Ink goes back to the front and watches as the skeleton heads into the front door.

He notices that the monsters and the bag are gone, but a pool of blood was left spread all over. Ink sprints up to the front door and opens it. He heads through. Once he was in the door slams behind him. Ink turns around swiftly and tries to open it but it seemed to be now locked.

As he entered the house the unlucky skeleton felt the gaze of many eyes on him yet no one was around. He walked around till he found a photo. It was a faded photo with a group of skeletons in front of the mansion. Where did they go? Ink continues forward till he enters a room filled with old boxes and lit candles. The skeleton from earlier was on a few boxes.

When the unlucky skeleton approached the monster he said.

"My, Aren't you a slow poke, like always. Here, read me the rest of the story. You know, the book I handed you" he giggles. Ink starts to read.

And the poor little skeleton was sent away to a strange house. At his new home, The Star Club lived by the Rule of Dream, but the skeleton found himself very much alone.

That was all... suddenly a music tune plays and a voice could be heard through a speaker

"We will now begin the funeral. All of those attending, please gather around at this time."

The boy giggles

"Come on, Inky. the funeral is about to begin. It's a funeral for your dear friend." Before Ink could speak the skeleton was gone... and ink was left in confusion. A gaster blasters bark could be heard. Ink quickly made his way down the stairs and outside. When ink got outside he saw a shovel standing before a grave. The unlucky skeleton sensed that something very dear to him was buried here. As if possessed he began to dig furiously. Ink soon found a coffin and opened it. He fell to his knees.

Suddenly some of the skeletons with bags on their heads came behind him. Ink looked at them. They were holding different containers full of water.

"Just look at you... You're filthy. Hehehe" They dump the water on inks head. Ink felt the water pour down his clothing. It was freezing cold. Considering that he had no way to dry his clothing he figured he'd be cold for a while. After they do this the music tune plays once more.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us on our flight, Attention all passengers we will be taking off in a short while. Please take all large luggage to section 9 of the freight storage compartment. Thank you"

"AH!" The skeletons throw ink into the coffin and close it. The coffin was cold, smelly, and disgusting. Ink starts to struggle but the lid was shut tight.

"N-no!" ink panics.

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust" The skeletons start to speak. Ink felt the coffin get lifted up and moved. He could see the moon through a crack on the coffin. Ink stopped all attempts to struggle knowing that he had no way out of this situation. He whimpers as he is carried to an unknown location.

What will happen to the unlucky skeleton now?