[29]: Smack

**Thank you @neon-nights for my lovely banner**

"OH MY GOD LYDIA!!" Christina screamed covering her eyes as I froze for a second before jumping off the bed and grabbing the first top I could get my hands on...which just happened to be Elliot's.

"Chris do you mind...GET OUT." I say glaring at her.

Elliot was sat up on the bed still shocked at what had happened.

"I'm sorry, I'll go."

"What's with all the shouting..."

Oh god...please, no.

Ash walked into my room seconds later.

The look he gave me made me feel guilty, even though I had nothing to feel guilty about. It wasn't like he was my boyfriend and I was cheating on him with Elliot...Elliot was my boyfriend.

"Lou what the hell is going on here?" Ash asked, his eyes were hard and his jaw was tense...he wasn't happy.

"Nothing." I say as Christina cuts me off.

"Well I just walked in on Lydia on top of Elliot, and they were both topless..." Chris says as shoot another death look at her, the same one Ash was throwing at me right now.

"Christina shut up now and get out, both of you get out."

"I think I better head home Lyd." Elliot says piping up from behind me as Chris leaves the room. Unfortunately, Ash stayed where he was.

"No, you don't have to its fine."

"It's getting late, I didn't realise the time."

"Oh, yea okay." I smile over at him. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Definitely" he grinned leaning down and kissing me quickly, ignoring Ash who was still stood watching us. "But before I leave...I need my top back." He says tugging at the top I was currently wearing.

"Oh crap." I laughed, "Forgot about that."

I quickly glance around the room for a top, finding the one I had on earlier on the edge of my bed.

"Err Ash mind turning around, I need to change." I say flapping my top around.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before Lou, now change so lover boy can leave and we can talk."

"I'm not changing in front of you now turn around or get out."

"But you'll change in front of him?" Ash asked pointing at Elliot.

"He's my boyfriend, it's different."

"I've seen you without a top on before." He says and I feel Elliot tense up beside me.

"Not since we were about ten years old." I reply, begging him not to bring up the time I changed in front of him recently with no bra on.

"Nothing's changed." He replies sarcastically.

"I've grown boobs since then...now turn the hell around."

"Fine." He says turning to face the wall and I turn my back to him and face Elliot. I mouth an apology to him but he just smiles at me and shakes his head.

I quickly take his top off, passing it to him then slip my vest back over my head.

"Now you can turn around." I sigh looking at Ash's head. "Sit down, I'll walk Elliot out and I'll be back up."

"Whatever." He sighs plonking himself down on my bed.

Why the hell was he being so difficult?

I link my fingers through Elliot's as we head downstairs and towards the front door.