[90 - Part 2]: It's Not Goodbye, It's Cya Later!

**Thank you @Em_Aherne for the lovely banner**  

"You got everything sweetie?" mum asks me as I climb into the back of the car next to Ash.

"Think so, too late now if I have forgotten anything." I reply plugging my seat belt in as dad pulls off the drive.

"You've got your passport though right?" she asks and I nod.

"Yesss."

"Okay, well then everything else can be replaced out there. You excited?" mum asks grinning at me over her shoulder.

"Yeah, I can't wait. It's going to be such an unbelievable experience."

"You'll have the most amazing time out there." She smiles before turning back around.

I rest my head on Ash's shoulder as he wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him.

"I just wish you were coming with me." I whisper and I feel Ash press a kiss to the top of my head.

"Me too, but it's not forever."

"That's true. Otherwise you'd definitely be packing to come with me." I say smiling up at him. God I was going to miss him.

"It's going to be so weird not seeing you every day."

"I'll be over there before you know it." he replies kissing the top of my head.

"You booked your flight yet?" I ask and he winks at me.

"When? Oh my god...you have to tell me when."

"You know I love surprising you Lou."

"I know, but I need to know this so I can make sure I'm free to spend every moment with you."

"You'll be free don't worry." He grins, "Now you get some sleep before we get to the airport, because I know you won't have any till late tonight."

"Fine." I whisper closing my eyes and snuggling up against my favourite human pillow.

***

"Wakey wakey Lou." I hear Ash whisper and shake me slightly.

"Hummm." I reply cuddling him more.

"We're at the airport; you need to wake up baby."

"Okay...I'm awake." I groan pulling away from him and stretching my tired body.

The door behind me opened and I shivered and quickly opened my eyes, that cold air definitely woke me up.

"Get your arse out of the car; we've got a plane to catch." Ayla almost shouts in my face, grinning wildly.

"I'm coming, keep your knickers on." I say climbing out the car.

"You heard from Lois and Georgia?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Think they've slept in."

"My guess is that Lois' alarm went off and she turned it off completely instead of hitting snooze and went back to sleep. You know what that girl and her bed are like." I smile

"Well we saw them on Saturday. And we'll be on face time to them later when we arrive."

"I know. But I wanted to see them before we left."

"Me too."

Ash and my dad grabbed my cases from the boot as Fin wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "You excited squirt?"

"So excited, I'm so glad I've got Ay with me. Don't think I could do this on my own."

"You're a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for you know. You'll be absolutely fine out there."