[75]: The Fashion Show - Date Night

**What I imagine Lydia and Ayla's Date Night outfits to look like...and Lydia's after show outfit**

"What?" Lois saying coming to stand next to me as she wraps her robe around her. "Are you kidding me?"

"Which outfit?" Dana asks

"What Lois is meant to be wearing next." I tell her taking in a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. "The top is here but the skirt is missing."

"Has it dropped to the floor perhaps? When we've been getting changed."

We all glance to our feet but there's nothing there, I knew in my gut that the xoxo group was behind this somehow but I didn't know how they did it. As far as I knew Seth wasn't part of the show tonight, and Tina wouldn't have had chance to get into my pod, she'd be too busy with her models. Why were they doing this to me?

"I don't understand how it's missing though, no one is allowed inside these pods tonight and I don't think any of the girls in your class would want to sabotage their place tonight or their chance of an internship." Dana replies and I shrug.

"I don't know but we can't spend any more time thinking about that now, I'll bring it up with Mrs Tudor after the show; right now I need you to wear this Dana" I say passing her what she'd be wearing next. It was a white dress that was covered in white delicate flower heads, the dress had sections cut out of the back, leaving just a strip running from the bottom of the dress up the centre of her back. It was cute and dainty; I felt it suited Dana more than any other outfit she would be wearing tonight.

"Am I sitting this next one out then?"

"No, I've got something else you can wear. You can wear this, it's what I had planned to maybe wear to the after party but it'll work as a date outfit for this next sequence instead."

I unzip the garment bag holding my after show outfits; inside contained a skirt and crop top. The top was black and low cut, with the sides cut out showing some skin; and the skirt was a little edgy; it had an Aztec stripped pattern to it with gold studs attached to the sides.

"Oh I love this." Lois grins slipping her black bra on before zipping herself into the tight black top.

"Seeing as we don't have the same size feet I can't give you the ankle boots I was going to wear with this after, so you're going to have to wear the heels I had for you originally. But they should work, they're black." I say passing her the strappy black stilettoes she would be wearing as she slid herself into her skirt.

"Dana here's a cute silver bracelet for you to wear and Lois here's the chunky gold necklace I was matching with this outfit."

"Where are my shoes?" Dana asks and I drop back to the floor to pick out her white heels to match her dress.

"Here, sorry. My heads all over the place now." I whisper passing her the heels. "I knew something would happen tonight and they'd to try and ruin my designs and the show for me."

"They haven't okay, so don't let them Lyd." Lois says pulling me into a hug. "You're more talented than they are so don't let them get into your head and ruin what's been a great night and probably the beginning of your future."

"I think we need to get going guys." Dana says poking her head out of the curtains, "It's almost our turn."

"I don't want to leave my stuff here now." I say to them, "But I have to walk you down to the stage."

"We know where we're going; you don't need to take us. You stay here." Dana says and I shake my head.

"No, we have to walk our models down to the stage. It's another one of the rules for tonight, you're not allowed past the curtain without a designer with you."