[89 - Part 2]: Hugs & Kisses

**Thank you @mjsteere for the lovely banner**

I walk through the front door and my legs are attacked by two pint sized trouble makers.

"Hey guys." I grin bending down to their height. "What you two still doing up?"

"We's getted to stay up late to see you." Alex replies smiling up at me.

"Oh did you now. Well I'm so glad you did."

"I don't want to says bye to you." Alice whispers and I pull her into a hug.

"Well let's not say bye then, shall we say see you later?" I say grinning at her and she nods.

"Okay then, well I'll say that."

I stand up and follow them into the living room where everyone else was sat.

"You have fun today Lyd?" dad asks as I sit down on the only empty seat left which was next to him.

"Yeah, I was so shocked when I found out we were heading to Paris for the day but it was so much fun. It's such a beautiful city."

"Ash came and told us last week he'd booked this last minute trip for you two once you found out when you were leaving." Mum smiles at me leaning forward from besides dad.

"He's so romantic." I grin

"So what did you see today then? I saw your picture you posted on Insta earlier of you's by the Eiffel Tower." Christina says grinning.

"Let me see it, Chris why didn't you show it to me." mum groaned so I passed her my phone so she could look through what pictures I'd taken today, as I filled everyone in on where we'd been and what we saw.

"Oh my gosh...is that a snail?" my mum gasps pointing at my phone.

"Oh yeah...we ate snails."

"Ewwww Auntie Lyd. Snails are gross." Alice shouts sticking her tongue out to show her disgust.

"Don't you go eating them from the garden now kids. Where Auntie Lyd has hers from are different okay." Charlie says to the twins who nod.

"Sorry if copy me." I chuckle as Grace and Charlie pull a face at me.

"Anyway...I got you all presents." I say and pass out the gifts to everyone and pass the twins some sweets each and a fridge magnet for them to add to their little collection. They wanted to start one just like their granddad had.

"Well we're going to head off now, need to get these rascals to bed." Charlie says standing up and helping him his rather pregnant wife.

"Okay well thanks for waiting here to see me." I say getting up and hugging him.

"Of course. Let me know when you get there safe and we'll arrange a skype date for you to talk to the twins."

"Will do. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too squirt." He replies hugging me tight.

"And you...you let me know as soon as you can once my new niece or nephew is born okay." I say pulling Grace into a hug.

"I will. You never know though...if they're a few weeks late you might be back in time." she grins rubbing her stomach.

"Well I won't wish that on you because I'm guessing you'll be super uncomfortable by that point." I grin rubbing her bump.

"Come here you two." I say to the twins, and they wrap their arms around my neck.

"I'm going to miss you guys, but I'll see you both soon okay." I say to them and they nod.