[89 - Part 1]: Last 24 Hours...

**Thank you @isabellie_ for my lovely banner**

"Lou we need to head to bed?" Ash whispers in my ear as Cayden wins another round at Cards Against Humanity.

"But it's only ten? Since when have you gotten so old you need to head to bed early on a Saturday night?" I say grinning at him.

"We've got an early start tomorrow, so I think we need to pack in as much sleep as we can." He replies.

"What are we doing?"

"I'm not telling you." He grins before pecking my lips lightly.

"Okay." I say before turning to everyone. "We're heading to bed now; apparently we're up early tomorrow morning and need to get some sleep."

"You'll have a brilliant time, have fun." Dad says as I hug him.

"Thank you."

"Well I guess this is going to be the last I'll see of you now squirt until you come back." Cayden says pulling me into a hug.

"I won't see you tomorrow?" I ask and Ash shrugs. "You might do, I don't know."

"Okay well I better say bye to you now just in case."

I head around the room hugging Paul and Dana before reaching Ash's parents. "Thanks for coming today guys," I say hugging Scarlett.

"Wouldn't want to be anywhere else, you're family." She whispers and I hug her tighter. She was like my second mum.

"Well no doubt I'll be speaking to you on Skype within the first few days of me being over there."

"You better." She grins

"I'll get to see you lot before I go right?" I ask turning to Mason, Fin, Charlie and Christina.

"Yeah, you'll see us tomorrow definitely." Charlie replies.

"Okay great, well night everyone. Someone try to beat Cayden will you, he's kicking everyone's arse tonight."

"I'll try." Mase grins picking up a new black card for the next round.

A chorus of 'Night' filled the room as I left to head upstairs with Ash following behind me.

"Are you going to give me any clue to what we're doing tomorrow?" I ask as we reach my room.

"A little clue." He grins and nudges my door open.

My eyes flicker around my room, trying to see if there was anything different about it or anything standing out for me to see. My suitcase was still open in front of my bed, ready for me to pop in my make-up and liquids before my flight on Monday. My travel bag was set next to it, filled with my travel documents, US Dollars and goodies for the plane. Then my eyes landed on my desk.

My passport was on there. Which was strange because I'd already packed that away with my travel documents, what was it doing on there? And next to it was an envelope.

I turn to face Ash who was leaning against my closed bedroom door with a grin on his face. "Are you going to open it then?" he asks nodding towards the envelope.

Smiling at him I pick it up and tear it open. Inside was a note.

|Lou|

|Tomorrow will be our last day together for a while. So I thought to myself, what can I do to make it special for us?|

|Fancy taking a spontaneous trip with me?|

|Our flight leaves at 7am!|