as many times as I blink i'll think of you.

"Did that really just happen?"

Will whispered choking on his tears in the shotgun seat as he waited for Conner to return. He his in the car, as Katie sat in the driver's seat temporarily, offering Will kind words and possible reasons.  But Will couldn't hear them. His head was pounding. "Maybe we should stay the night." Katie said, looking to the twins(whom stood outside). They both shrugged, "Yeah I guess so" Travis replied. "Will, we're gonna stay here a day or so...does that sound okay with you?" She asked Will like a frighten child. He nodded, not sure how to answer without yelling, lying, or crying.  Katie rubbed her hand on his back a little with a sympathetic look. Will looked away, biting down on his tongue before he could yell at her.  Katie looked away, and locked eyes with her boyfriends "come'on boys, let's leave Will.." she said slowly, like she sort of regretted it. 

by myself? Great. Will thought. He looked around at the beach through the closed window. He looked down at his feet. It was only a matter of time.. until he broke up with you..why did I expect anything? He probably never liked me-or even loved me... Did he ever mean those 'I love you's?  Stop freaking out Will! 

Will rolled the window down, and breathed in the salty air. He listened to the sound of laughter in the distance.  he sighed. closing his eyes, seeing coffee bean eyes all over again. He forced his eyes to open. I have to stay here? he thought, scoffing. 

he looked back, there were a lot of buildings, but a few rides seemed to stand out. A Ferris wheel, and loads of others he knew Conner and Travis would be able to name. Will was so lost in thought, he didn't even hear someone trying to get his attention.  "hey. hey!" Will blinked, his eyes fell on a guy in front of him, standing where he'd been longingly looking at the beach and city, feeling heartsick for his now-ex. The guy looked a bit like Nico. the guy got Will all excited. He had an Italian complexion, and black hair, but this guy was much taller, and older than Nico. "uh..hi?" 

"You look like you could use some cheering up." 
"w-what?" Will looked up, red cheeks, 

The boy smirked with a glint of humor. "I'm taking you out," he opened the door, and offered Will his hand. "um..sorry" Will tried to decline kindly. "I-I have boyfriend" he smiled a little. Will then frowned. "I-I mean..had" he muttered, wanting to cry all over again. 

The kind smile in the color of his Amber and Violet colored eyes, never wavered. "best way to get over a breakup." the offer continued to hang in the air. Will remained with a dumbfounded expression. Will bit the side of his lip "o-okay..just let me leave a note for his friends..."

"Splendid" he looked at Will with the expression Nico always did. It made his heart twist in knots. Will wrote a rough note on a post it, leaving it on the dashboard, went out/ be back soon/
-Will. 

"ready to go?" 
Will nodded. Why did he feel like he was going to regret this?
-

The walk down to the mystery destination was fine enough. Will had learned a bit about the guy. And the stranger..was less a stranger. He had lived by the beach his whole life(it explained the tan).  He was 18. His family was Italian, while he was only half Italian(and was half Latino), naturally his name was Italian, Wulf Russi. Yes, the name made Will want to laugh, but 'Wulf' hadn't so much as cracked a smile. The guy was way too mature for Will to appreciate. 

Will wanted to go to carnival or something..Nico would have liked it. Nope, that's not what this guy wanted. 

-

Will collapsed in the hotel room he was sharing with Conner. Katie appeared moments later, and rubbed his back a little "thanks Kate.." he mumbled into the bed. 
"You okay?" she tilted her head, offering him a bottle of water. 
"thanks" he mumbled, taking it, screwing off the cap, and drinking some. 

"you miss Nico?"
Will nodded. "W-where are the boys?"
"beach" she sighed "wanna watch some movies or something?"
"Yeah" he nodded. 

She nodded, turning on Netflix, and selected a show she dubbed, 'a good distractor.' The seven deadly sins. Will had never heard of it, but he kept quiet, and watched it, trying to fight down each and every thought of Nico he had.  

He opened his phone at one point, his thumb hovered over Nico's number. Katie seemed to have picked up on it, she took his phone-and well, threw it out the window. 

"KATIE!" he screamed, 
"I'm sorry Will, you gotta stop thinking about him"
Will blushed slightly "I-I wasn't!"
"You  we're about to text him though." Katie stated, as a matter of factly. 
"no...?" Will choked, though it was more of a question.

Conner and Travis came up a moment later, "someone drop something?" Travis asked with a smirk, as he held up Will's thrown phone, cracked on the screen, but otherwise okay, "Ohmygosh!" Will ran over "Oh god, Travis I could kiss you!" he said excitedly, 
"no homo Will" Travis said jokingly, Conner laughed, and Katie rolled her eyes but with a small smile. 

Will took his phone, unlocking it quickly(earning a glare from Katie, which Will ignored) "I'm just going to go on facebook" he smiled falsely, and felt his heart shatter when he read 'Nico di Angelo changed from in a relationship-to single'. There were doezens of different things, for instance, Nico changed his old picture(one of himself and Nico during the power outage) to one of him, Percy and Jason, at what looked like Starbucks. Was it really that possible Nico had already forgotten Will...and moved on?