Nico di Angelo and Will Solace are Panic! at the Disco trash.

warning...offal attempt of smut may accor. Also...ive never been drunk(obviously) so I'm going off what I know and heard. Sorry if this info is inaccurate also this one will be short. Sorry. I wasn't planning on making this

Nico felt as if he were in the official video of, "Don't threaten me with a good time" (see above)

His vision was foggy and slurred. It was hard to tell one face from another. He might have made out with a blonde girl with short curly blond hair. Its not like Nico could tell the difference.

He wasn't aware of his surroundings.
He was not in control...
The lights were bright. The music too loud. 
But..you already know this. 

Nico fumbled his red cup, taking yet another sip. His vision swam. He clenches his eyes shut in attempt of ignoring it. 

He hadn't the slightest of where Will went. And he didn't really care in the front of his mind. All he was worried about..was running out of alcohol to drink. And black dogs strangely. 

Will found Nico possibly at not the best time. It appeared Nico was sitting on a boy(possibly a girl) giggling and grinning from ear to ear. "Nico!" Will hissed, removing Nico off the other body. Will was still yet to know the gender of the person Nico had been fucking.  Nico's voice sounded a bit younger...a bit higher...a bit stranger. 

Will threw Nico over his shoulder, and began to hunt for the door. waving off any drink offers like a good sober boy. He had to get Nico home. Ignoring the strangers staring, and ignoring Nico's protests, wanting his 'fiance' he left at the bar..coincidentally named Will Solace. And he was simply an impostor. Will had finally convinced him he was Will's 'twin brother' and his 'fiance' was already at home. Nico-then asked a series of questions, none really made any sense, but Nico kept smiling and giggling. Will was very much done With Nico di Angelo. He couldn't wait for his hangover. to laugh in his face, and say, "told you so" Will opened the door to his house not Nico's because Will did not want to explain to his father and sister, how Nico left the house, came back drunk, a non-virgin, and fucking off anyone he saw. No. Will was a good person. 

Luckily Will's mother was nowhere to be seen. WIll lied Nico on the couch, and prayed he would fall asleep. But of course. WIll was not that lucky.

Will never knew Nico could be so dirty and sedusive until tonight. Honestly Will should have expected it. As for all the fanfiction he read. Will had blushed too often that night. He was glad Nico would most likely forget it by the time he woke up. 

 Will had to blast Panic! At the Disco, to make him shut up. But Will didn't complain. Brendon Urie was offal hot..and the music was good too! Will scolded himself, but halfhearted, because Nico also found him attractive, and gracefully handsome. 

...........A/N.....

YAY short chapter! double update..maybe.