last days at Starbucks, proposals and shippers

back to your scheduled solangelo feels~

"Nico, you can't just stay on my bed all day" Will sighed, trying to get Nico out of his bed. 

"I can and I will" Nico replied smugly.
Will rolled his eyes at Nico's sudden cockiness, knowing it was fake. 
"Get up you lazy potato" Will said, tugging at Nico's sleeve. "Nooooo, I like being a lazy potato!" Will let go as he broke down into giggles. "What?" Nico said defensively "I do!"
"Of course you do" Will smirks.
"Yep!"

"Nicoooo we HAVE to go to the store today!"
"uhh..why?'
"BECAUSE THE BEST MALL EVER IS GONNA CLOSE AND TODAY IS THEIR LAST DAY!"
"uhhh which one's that?'
"the one with Starbucks, the bookstore and Hot Topic" Will said smirking, knowing it would get Nico moving.

As predicted, he bolted upright, and says "WHAT?! HOW DARE THEY!!"
"I know right! like, we need to get there, and like just shop there..all day."
"aawwww yus!"
"yeah. so come on, get your lazy potato-like self twig structure off my bed!"
"rude" Nico pouted. 

Will was already pulling on a denim jacket over his orange sweatshirt. Nico got up, pulling his jeans(which were left on the floor from the night before), a shirt that actually belonged to Will, but Nico didn't really care since it was comfy as heck. he put on a pair of brown combat boots, sprung to his feet and smiled brightly at Will, adorable as ever "I'm ready!"
"Not without a jacket you're not," Will smirks
"but Willlll its too warm" Nico groaned. Will raised his eyebrows at Nico, "Nico, the temperature is nearly at freezing, your wearing a coat" he states plainly. 
"I'm too hot though" the shorter boy whines
"babe, this is no time to brag" Will says jokingly, Nico turns a deep red
"You-ah-know what I meant!"

Will only let it go because he intended on forcing Nico his jacket. 

-

The two boys ate breakfast(Will's considerably larger as he tried to feed Nico some extra, but the small Italian refused), Nico groaned, whined and complained as Will strictly reminded him to take his pills before they left. Will didn't take his shinning blue eyes off Nico's poutey pools of chocolate brown ones until Nico swallowed them all. "remind me to get more antidepressants," Nico mumbled into the table sadly, Will replaced Nico's hair until it was parted right again "of course sunshine," he smiled softly. 

They finished their breakfast wiht friendly chatter along until there was a honk outside that nearly made Nico jump and spill his hot coco. "Conner.." Will grumbled with annoynace, he got up and opened the door and shouted "HEY CONNER! COME TO THE DOOR AND KNOCK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, WOULD YA?!"
which earned a resounding; "BUT WILL, YOU SHOULD KNOW, NORMAL PEOPLE SCARE ME"
"FUCK YOU!"
"THINK YOUR BOYFRIEND WOULD BE A BIT JEALOUS" 

the two blond eyed boys argued loudly, making Nico turn redder by the minute "let's just go" he said, grabbing his bag and Will's hand, leading him to Conner's car (with some other dude in the passengers seat that neither Will or Nico recognize). Nico and Will sat in the back seat together, holding hands until they made it to the soon to be teared-down mall. 

-

Conner and the other boy(Jack? Will was pretty sure), Counner looked unusually depressed, Will made a mental note to ask what was up. 

"okay-where first?" Will asked, smiling, 
"Starbucks, so we can get coffeeeeee!"
"I thought you didn't like coffee?" Will asked, smirking, 
"I just don't like black coffee"
"Ironic, aint it" he said, trying not to laugh
"what?" 
"oh...nothing" he says smugly as he took Nico's hand, starting towards hipster centural. 

as they strolled across the mall, there were whispers, nothing the boys weren't used to,  but its not like it didn't bother them-just Nico more so. Nico squirmed in his combat boots, and Will notice, pulling him closer so that his arm was around Nico and they walked as close as they possibly could. Nico was unsure if this eased him-or made him even more nervous. he walked past a pair of girls, and heard the distinct word 'fag' it sent a shock through Nico's spine. 

Soon they made it to the coffee shop however, with a nice warm and friendly atmosphere, empty, with a small amount of people inside, this settles Nico's nerves. "hey Nico?" Will said, looking out the windows, eyeing a jewelry shop across the street, "uh...yeah Will?"
"could you order mine? I'll be right back, I need to go buy something"

"uhhhh"
"thanks!" Will said, sprinting off. 

Nico looked back at the barista, and smiled awkwardly, the social anxieties kicking in. 

"what would you like?" the barista was a small, Indian boy, quite adorable really, he smiled brightly, beaming, like he really enjoyed what he was doing. Which didn't exactly make any sense as he was just a barista. 

"uh..caramel frapaccino, and a pumpkin spice latte"

the guy smiled, Nico read his name tag; Phichit. he frowned, how was that even pronounced?

"name?"

"oh-ah, Nico"

"ah-okay" Phichit nodded, taking a sharpie and writing the name on a medium sized cup"your boyfriend looked pretty cute by the way, congrats, also I'd like to point out...he's Soooo gonna propose."

Nico choked on absolutely nothing, "I-I-uh-um"

"just figured I should prepare for you" he said, looking up from the machine as he prepared their drinks. "what's his name?" he asked intently, Nico thought this dude was a little...too friendly, but he answered anyway, 

"Will"

"aww" he cooed "how long have you been together?"
Nico blushed, "three years"
"awwwwwww! you guys are so cute! congratulations! invite me to the wedding would ya?"
Nico found himself turning even redder. 
"text me!" 
"I-um-what?"
"give me your phone-and text me!" he squeaked excitedly.  
"um...o-okay?" he said, handing him his phone, 
"password?" 
"6-2-1995"
"is that a date?"

"uh,...yeah?"
"his birthday?" he guessed, 
Nico nodded embarassedly, 
"aww that's so precious he said as he set the contacts, 
"I'm off at 9, text me" he said as he gave Nico the two cups. 

Nico walked out with a small wave and smile. Will join Nico's side, he didn't have a bag(which confused Nico) but he just went with it.

"ready to go to Hot topic?"
''is that even a question?!" Nico squealed excitedly, smiling up at Will as he leaded him to emo central this time.