Gale - Pain

Requested by Nightmare36920! This chapter takes place in Levy's POV btw.  I legit had no ideas for this so it's gonna be terrible just callin it now. Enjoy~!

Why?

Why must I still take the pain? 

Why does everyone hate me because I'm dating you? 

Why are you avoiding me now?

Did you see what I really looked like?

A flat chested bookworm with no friends?

"What do you think you're doing?! Flirting with Natsu!"  Lucy screams. 

She grabs my hair and pulls me up to her height. We use to be friends but one day Lucy changed. She always hung out with Lisanna and the other popular group and bullied me constantly. Lisanna brainwashed her into her own little pawn. 

"No-o I wasn-t." I squeak as she holds up a hand to slap me. I embrace the stinging pain as her hand made contact with my skin. 

I hate that I get hurt because I love you.

I hate that the pain doesn't leave.

I hate that nobody cares anymore.

I hate that I'm suffering because of our relationship. 

I hate how all my friends are my bullies now days.

I hate how you are not beside me.

She shoved me to the floor. "You poor baby. What you gonna do? Cry!" Lucy snickers. Lisanna smirks behind her. 

This is payback for nearly telling Lucy about me. Her eyes tell me. Her too perfect teeth gleam  in the hallway as Lucy attacks me. This is your fault. She silently taunts me, it's all your fault. 

"Lucy this isn't you." I croak. 

"You don't know me!" She sneers. 

Lucy picks me up, her eyes alit with a strange glow. She lifts up her hand to slap me once more and I brace myself for the pain. 

I wish you hadn't left me. 

I wish the pain would stop.

I wish this was a dream, a nasty dream.

I wish I still had friends.

I wish you were here.

I wish I didn't love you as much as I still do. 

But the pain never came. Instead I opened my eyes and saw a body in front of me. "Are you alright, shrimp?" 

I can't help but smile. "I've never been better."