Chapter 5- Falling in love?? (Edited)

I want to dedicate this Chapter to the birthday girl today, Anna.  (on 16th of May)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

and you have to check out her story 'romance in the making'

It's amazing, but she just doesn't know how good!!!

<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal’s POV

 I was let out of the hospital the next day after the little party in my hospital room, they tested my blood and thy said it was perfectly normal. I don’t get what the fuse was all about? Especially after all the hassle. It was now Thursday and Mum and Dad said I could have the rest of the week to ‘rest’. I was happy about that to, get to stay home and eat ice cream (Yay). Hunter said he was going to come around when he could and he said he was going to take me out Saturday. I don’t get how my life can go from horribly wrong to perfect in one day?

 “Crystal we are leaving, are you sure you don’t want anyone here with you?” Mum said walking into the living room and handing me a bowl of soup. Dad had called me to ask me if I was okay, he said I could stay with mum for the rest of the weekend as it was his week.

 “I’m fine, seriously I’ll manage,” I said chuckling a little, I put down my soup on the coffee table and started pushing her out the door.

 “Now go, you don’t want to be late,” I said to them, as I pushed them out the door.

 "Alright, but if you need anything call me or your father, or Kimberly okay” Mum said obviously worried.

 “Mum, I’ll be fine and if anything happens I promise to call” I said, trying to smile convincingly.

 “Okay, Love you Crystal,” Mum said, hopping into her car.

“Love you to!” I yelled to them, waving as they drove off. I quickly shut the door and locked it and went back to enjoy my probably cold soup. I took my soup and put it in the microwave, I stood their waiting, leaning against the kitchen top when I heard the news come on. I walk into the lounge room to see 'breaking news'.

 ‘Breaking news, there has been reports of 4 deaths, along ‘shades of death’ road. It has been a tragic incident, with Craig peters, Marcus Jones, Stewart Jones and Paul Willow.’

(writer note: there is meant to be two Jones, there twin brothers)

 I stood their shocked as I heard the name ‘Paul Willow’ Kimberly’s ex-boyfriend, how? . . .What?

 ‘We are being reported that the four boys…um.. All four of them were drained of their blood, one of them…um… having their h-head ripped off.

 I saw the news lady get a bit queasy and squeamish, as she said those words.

 ‘The police say it was an animal and at this very moment is being hunted, I send my condolences to the family of the four boys, we will keep everyone posted as we speak and we want everyone to be careful obviously this animal or animals aren’t afraid to attack’

 The lady on the T.V started talking about another topic but I was still shocked that-that Paul was attacked, drained of his blood…How the hell could this happen? In our little town. I jumped when I heard the microwave go off, I quickly composed myself and grabbed my soup out of the microwave and sat back down on the lounge, changing the channel to the ‘My Style’ Channel and ‘How do I look?’ was on, my favourite show. I was on the lounge peacefully watching my favourite show when there was a knock at the door, I decided to ignore it but they were awfully persistent.