Chapter 19- A new forming love? or just teasing?

Sorry if there are any mistake, not proof read 

ENJOY!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayla’s POV

 "Let go!" I demanded, as I tired to pry his hands off me, he smirked as if he succeeded  as he squeezed me lightly in annoyance.

"You know you want me,” He said as his smirk increased, as I scowled violently at him. Arg! His is so infuriating but an idea came to mind…

“huh!” I said in my most unconvincing voice, he stared at me but I continued on.

“Maybe you are right,” I said as I placed my hand softly on his cheek, rubbing circles on his cheek with my thumb. He looked at me confused as I continued to examine his face; it took me all I could not to laugh at his expression, but I held in my laughter. I could feel his grip lighten on my waist as I made my hands down to his chest, drawing little circles. His grip slipped to the bottom of my hips and I smirked but quickly changed it into a smile; I traced my hand back up to his cheek leaning in closely our lips millimeters apart. His hands were completely loose on my hips and I took that as my time to act; I quickly and swiftly pushed him off me, jumping from the bed using my new Vampire reflexes.

He looked at me completely taken back and glared at me; I crossed my arms over my chest smiling victoriously.

“What? Did you think I was that stupid to fall for your little tricks” I said proudly, he quickly made his way over to me; pushing me up against a wall, his hands either side of my head.

“I’m impressed, you’ll be a good member to the clan” He said smirking to himself, It was my turn to look at him confused…what did he mean clan?

“What are you talking about?” I asked puzzled, he looked at me amused which only made me more confused on what he was talking about.

“You remember my story on how my Father and little sister where killed because of the knight family…” He said his face turned into a sickening expression.

“Vaguely” I said not to interested in his back-stories anymore, not after what he did to me.

“Well… I’m going to create a Vampire army all under my control to take away what they love the most… each other” He said leaning down close enough to my ear, I could hear his deep breathing hitch at the closeness we were in, but his breath soon flattened out and made goose bumps on my skin.

“And your going to help me” He whispered in my ear, his breath lingering in my ear before he pulled back to look at me.

“And what makes you think I’m going to help you?” I spat at him; he took my jaw line in the grips of his hand making me look him in the eyes.

“Because as easily as I made you, I could easily end you,” He said threatening me… he thinks he can threaten me and get away with, I seriously don’t think so.

“Whatever” I said nonchalantly, he narrowed his eyes at me before his facial expression softened. I watched him confused as he leaned in and kissed my cheek gently, he pulled away and I watched him again attentively.

“You have the worst mood swings,” I blurted out, I watched him laugh as he backed away from me sitting down on his bed.

“I’m serious…one minute your all joking with me, then the next your threatening me, then you go and kiss me. Seriously what is with you!?” I yelled at him frustrated, he just watched me as I stalked over to him.