Chapter 4- The stranger in the dream...(Edited)

This chapter is dedicated to 'lucykieran' who made my amazing cover :D

Thank you so much for the cover!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal's POV

I soon woke back up to hear people talking, arguing and laughing next to me, I hesitantly open my eyes to see everyone was in my room Mum, Dad, Kimberly, Amy, Charlotte, Kayla, Hunter, James, Jace and Seth.I noticed Hunter had a bunch of roses in his hands and a few of the guys had balloon's and chocolates in their hands. I look over to the girls to see Charlotte holding a little stuffed bear in her hands, I looked over to Amy and Kayla to see they had balloons in their hands saying 'Get well soon' I kept looking over each of the balloons to see one say 'you idiot' In Amy's hand.

"Thanks Amy" I croak out, sarcastically. Everyone stops their conversations and they all look at me, I start to get nervous under everyone's glares and quickly look away probably blushing.

"Well, here you go" Amy says, I turn back around to see her giving me the balloons she was holding.

"I got that one made just for you" She said pointing to the balloon that said 'you idiot'

"That is for scaring all of us, half to death" She said with a smirk, she gave me a bear hug as I whispered in her ear "Thank you" She stepped back with a smile, letting the other girls in. Charlie gave me the bear in her hands and Kayla gave me the balloons in her hand; they each gave me a bear hug each that seemed to cut of my breathing and I said 'thank you' to them, the boys also did the same except they cut off my breathing all together and I said 'Thanks you' to them as well.

"Hope you feel better" Hunter said handing me the bunch of roses, with a warm smile across his face.

"You still owe me a date" He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him "Yeah I know" I said smiling back at him, He pulled me in for a hug, it was gentle and warming, it made butterflies in my stomach. He pulled out and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before walking back, slightly blushing.

"Crystal!" Kimberly said with tears in her eyes, She wrapped her hands around my neck, cutting circulation off to my neck.

"Kim-ber-ly i-can-t- bre-a-th" I said in short pants, she instantly let go looking me over.

"Sorry" She said apologetically. "I was worried and-and this was all my fault" Kimberly said trying to avert my gaze.

I pulled her in for a hug and whispered in her ear. "It was never your fault, I'm as much to blame" I felt a wet tear splash onto my shoulder and soak thought the stupid hospital gown, I was wearing.

"Shh" I said stroking her hair as I heard her cry more violently, I heard her stop crying and she pulled out to look at me.

"I'm sorry, I was really worried about you" She looking at me with tears swelling in her eyes.

"Stop saying sorry, none of this is your fault" I said smiling at her, she gave me a weary smile, hoping of the hospital bed that she was practically pushing me off.

"Oh Crystal" Mum said with tears in her eyes pulling me in for a hug (he we go again). it was the same familiar, warm hug mum gave me and soon she was being pulled away by Dad who quickly came in and gave me his usual strong hug.

"It's good to see you awake, I missed you at home" Dad said pulling out giving me a warm smile, I smiled back as he walked back over near mum.

"I missed you all" I said with a smile at all of them. "And thank you for all of this" I said to them, motioning to all the balloons, teddy bears and chocolates.