Another Re-cap!!

Another Re-cap!

Alright guys so it’s been a while now since I’ve posted this story, I’ve even had to read my own story just to re-jog my memory. Anyway just a little recap to re-jog both of our memories.

A chapter will be up in a few minutes! hope you guys enjoy and if i've made a mistake or something in the story line. Please tell me, i haven't got full up to date with this story...god how sad is that? haha anyway, ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay...

 So Crystal is still traumatized by finding out that the whole possible reason that rogues are attacking are because of her…but why?  What is so special about her that they are causing destruction and endangering Alec and his family because of it? Time will only tell.

Crystal has just found out that Amy is a vampire yet she does not know how she has. Amy was born a vampire but a medicine of some sort stopped her from turning that is until James gave her some of his blood and she turned.

Charlie is a vampire hunter, who has made an agreement with Alec’s family to help them in killing the rogues quicker…but is it so bad if she has a tiny crush on Alec’s other brother…what could be the harm of a vampire hunter falling for a vampire?

Then we get to Kayla, who is training with Oliver and his mother. But is she falling for him? Yet she doesn’t know she is a rogue planning on attacking Alec and his family. Will she even care? Will she care when she knows that Crystal is living with them?