Chapter 20-secrets...secrets...and more secrets

• Dedicated to All my beautiful fans and readers <3

James’s POV

“Come here” I said gently to her as I held out my arms for her. She scooted over to me as I pulled her into my arms her heat radiating off her as she muzzled into my chest. I heard her breathing pace out as I watched her eyes become heavy; I looked down at her again to see herself asleep in my arms.

I got up off the ground, still holding her in my arms. I sped to the car and uneasily opened the car door and placed Amy in the passenger seat; I quickly hopped in the driver’s door. I drove her back to my place, my apartment with some other Vampires. Our apartment isn’t very far away from the Knight’s family home, so whenever we are needed we can get there quickly enough.

When we arrived out the front of the apartment, I parked the car in the underground parking and raced over to Amy’s side picking her up in my arms. I kicked the door shut as I quickly raced upstairs to my apartment; I kicked the door twice and waited as I heard the door being unlocked.

“Hey man, who’s the chick?” Coop (Cooper) said to as he eyes Amy in my hands, I pushed past him and quickly sped to my room. I placed her gently on my bed; I tucked her in kissing her lightly on the forehead. I walked out of the room casually as coop stopped me by my door.

“So…. who’s the girl?” He insisted; I rolled my eyes as I walked to the lounge sinking in to the cool leather. Cooper sat next to my staring at me, which always made me uncomfortable.

“Her name is Amy” Is all I said, I saw out the corner of my eye him roll his eyes as he sat back resting his back lazily on the lounge…. He kept flicking the channels to and fro and it was annoying the crap out of me, I got up grumpily and made my way back in my room. I noticed Amy was awake because as soon as I walked in she sat up; I smiled at her as I crawled across the bed to sit next to her.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked her; she grabbed a hold of my neck pulling me down next to her.

“Alright I guess, but was a bit lonely” I chuckled at her cuteness as I held her close to me; she yawned as she rested her head on my chest. I laid down next to her as she made herself comfortable on my chest, she yawned once more as I kissed her forehead.

“Get some sleep beautiful, you’ll need the rest” she nodded her head against my chest as she fell back into a deep slumber.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Crystal’s POV

"That's for her to explain to you," He said nonchalantly to me…for her to explain, what did he mean? What does she have to explain to me? I sighed in defeat as I snuggled back into Alec’s neck, as Alec’s parents walked away from us. I heard Alec sigh, as he held onto me tighter, squeezing me slightly. I closed my eyes as my eyes became heavy; I felt Alec’s soft lips kiss the top of my head as he whispered in my ear’ I love you’. I fell asleep after that in a peaceful slumber…

~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up the next morning, two strong arms wrapped firmly around me in a comfortable bed- I assumed. I opened my eyes hazily to see Alec’s face…’I could get used to this view’ I thought to myself but I said it out loud. Shit!

“I’m glad” Alec smirked at me as I could feel my heated blush on my cheeks; I buried my head into Alec’s neck, his chest rumbled as he laughed at me. I felt his arms roam my sides as he pulled me closer to him; I looked up at him his eyes burning with passion. I stuffed my face in the pillow feeling embarrassed, my back facing his face. Alec’s hands rubbed my back, his finger soon became magic as he massaged my back.