Chapter 11- Charlotte's a Vampire Hunter???

Charlotte’s POV

‘Bloody hell, today has been a rough day’ I though to myself as I walked into my room, blood staining my clothes. We managed to kill two rouges today but they didn’t want to go down without a fight, me and my father managed to kill them and lit them alight the smell of burning decay made me sick but it was necessary. My family and me have been Vampire’s hunters for Generations, I started to train and become a Vampire hunter when I was 16. I’m turning 18 and have killed many Vampires; to many I have lost count.

I sat on my bed, replaying the past week, jace had asked me to be his girlfriend and the first date he took me on… oh let’s just say it was ‘special’. Amy was let out of the hospital yesterday, but it was now Sunday and I hadn’t seen Crystal after seeing her at the hospital. I began to worry and called her phone, No answer.

I called Amy, Rosie and Kayla and they all said they hadn’t seen her since the hospital either. I called James, jace, Seth and Carter and they said the same thing, and so I decided to call Hunter.

“Hello” I heard Hunter’s Husky voice on the other line.

“Hey Hunter, Have you seen Crystal since the Hospital?” I asked him and I heard him scoff.

“Yeah I did, she was with that prick. Alec” He said angry as my heart stopped. Alec as in the Vampire Alec, but she wouldn’t know that he is a Vampire but I did the first glance at him.

“Why?”He asked now concerned.

“Oh because I haven’t seen here since the hospital, I was worried,” I said to him.

“Well, you should probably find Alec and you’ll find Crystal” Hunter said in a tone that was deadly.

“Why what happened between you two?” I asked him curiously.

“Nothing. I have to go bye,” He said quickly and the phone went dead, I shook my head putting my phone on charge. I grabbed some fresh clothes and headed for the bathroom to take a long relaxing bath…

When I got out of the bathroom, I headed out to Alec’s house unarmed. I knew it was a risk arriving at the Knight’s house unarmed especially in a house full of Vampires, but I had a feeling Crystal was there. I sped to their house, pulling on the breaks when I was out the front of the big black gates; I leaned over to the voice-com.

“Let me in!” I demanded there was a slight hesitation but the dark gates opened, I sped up their driveway coming to a stop outside the big two-story mansion. I got out my car slamming my car door slightly and walked up to the door and banged my fist on the door, loudly.

The door opened and there stood Heath, the oldest child of the Knight family.

“What do you want?” He hissed at me as I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I want to see Crystal,” I demanded.

He scoffed at me before giving me a sickening smile. “She’s not here,” He said un-convincingly.

“Yeah right! I know she is here,” I said ducking under his arm and walking inside.

“I did not give you permission to come in,” Heath said angrily standing in front of me.

“I don’t need it,” I said sweetly.

 “I have not harmed you in any way and I’m unarmed” I said narrowing my eyes at him.

“Sure” He said before placing his hands over me, checking my boots, my sleeves before squeezing my butt.

“Hey!” I gasped as he smirked at me.