Chapter 25- Your weak spot...

Crystal’s POV

“So I’ll teach you weak spots to attack rouges. So for any vampire the most effective is the neck and heart, yet there are other means to attack a vampire. You can strike the middle of there back if you are having if you are having troubles attacking the most effective spots. You can also strike a vampire in the head, pretty much anywhere would make an effective on a vampire but the most effective to killing them is the neck and heart” Mr. B stated looking around the group before he demonstrated on Charlie but I wasn’t paying attention my mind was wondering as Alec’s hand trailed down my side.

“So babe, where’s your weak spot?” I smirked up at Alec as he shook his head looking down at me, an amused expression on his face.

“Only you” A heated blush rose on my cheeks as I turned away from Alec’s intense gaze, I heard Alec’s chuckle beside me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders pulling me close to his chest.

“Alright you two love birds, I’m sure you didn’t hear a word I said so I want you two to pair up and practice attacking and defending on your weak spots…alright go” Mr. B said before he wandered off, checking on another couple. Alec smirked as he stepped away from but kept facing me, I stepped wearily scared for my life…what was he going to do? I didn’t like that cocky smirk on his face.

“Ready babe?” Alec asked me, I nodded weakly getting in a weak defense position making a little chuckle escape Alec’s mouth, but hequickly stop when I gave him the shut-up look.

“Let’s just get this over with” I sighed my movement’s tense as Alec quickly advanced on me, in a heartbeat I was on the cold, grassy ground being tickled.

“Alec, stop!” I giggled not being able to move since Alec was straddling my hips. “Alec, please!” I begged as my breathing was becoming uneven as I struggling to breath.

“Fine” He huffed getting up off me before pulling me up in one swift motion, trapping me against his chest.

“Alec I should be learning something, I want to at least protect myself if you can’t protect me” I whined as Alec frowned in my response.

“I’ll always be there to protect you, no matter what” Alec’s beautiful blue eyes shone as he stared down at me in admiration and love in his eyes, it made my heart swell as he stared down at me like that…I rested my head on his chest, smelling in his intoxicating smell happy in his embrace.

“Do you want to sit out and watch?” Alec whispered in my ear, I nodded not once moving from his embrace. Alec began walking me following him till he suddenly was falling down. I freaked almost screaming till I was wrapped firmly in Alec’s arms making me sigh in relief, Alec’s chest rumbled as he laughed kissing my cheek sweetly.

We watched Charlie and her dad teach the rest of the class till they had a change over, vampires scampered to their different spots. Many of them eyed me off and I got freaked out, but I could tell Alec did not like the looks and you could tell as soon as they quickly looked away from me.

“Alec, can we go wait up on the patio?” I asked pointing to the decking back towards the house with beautiful wood chairs with cushions and a matching table but the top of the table was covered in glass. There were cute lounges the same as the chairs as well as an egg chair…I love those chairs!

“Sure can” Alec smiled making me giggle, I stood up Alec following in pursuit before he led me to the patio. He went to pull me on to one of the couches but I pulled out of his grip, falling into the egg chair.

“Crystal” Alec whined, dragging out the ‘L’. I giggled spinning around in the egg chair; it was so much fun I really need to get one of these in Alec’s room. Suddenly the chair stopped and I was faced with an amused Alec, I smiled innocently up at him as he leaned down giving me an intimate kiss on the lips.