PART : 32 IS THIS THE END

"Manik "nandini woke up at mid night , shouting his name. She was breathing heavily and sweating badly as she has seen the nightmare. She moved her hand on other side of bed , after feeling no one at other side , she immediately looked at another side of bed and she didn't find him. This made her worried . Her breath got stucked in her throat.

"Manik "she screamed her lungs out , first the nightmare haunted her and then she found manik missing. She didn't want her nightmare to become reality.  this was haunting her badly. She immediately got up from bed and started finding manik everywhere , in washroom , in balcony. After that , she knocked the door of nyonika's room.

"Nandini beta , what happened , why are you crying "nyonika asked , cubbing her face after seeing her condition. "Mom , mom , manik is not in the room " she cried while saying these word and her words made nyonika shocked. "Nandini , he will be at home only , don't worry " nyonika tried to calm her down but nandini was not in a condition to be calm down easily. She only wanted to see manik.

________________________

Fab 4 reached at malhotra mansion when they came to know that manik is missing. Nandini was crying badly in nyonika arms and nyonika was also crying , When fab 4 entered inside the house. They felt bad seeing nandini "Nandini don't worry , we will find him "cabir said putting his hand on nandini's shoulder while others also nodded their head positively agreeing with cabir's word. Nandini looked at them blankly. Her heart was crying badly from inside. She having no clue of manik , where and why he left her.

"Nandini , was something happened between you both at night"  Alia asked and nandini hearing that immediately got up. " No , it's  just that i felt aching in my whole body and manik gave me medicine and then after that i slept , i don't know , why "she stopped in middle as something striked in her mind. She thought for a while and then ran toward her room . All were confused and they were thinking that what happened to her suddenly.

___________________________________

Manik P.O.V.

I was walking aimlessly on road. My mind stopped working from the movement when i came to know my own mother was the reason of my and nandini sufferings and pain. She is the only one , who forced my angel to leave me as she thought nandini is not worthy for my love. Why every single person on this earth giving her pain.

How could my mom snatched my all happiness like dad did.

She knows what is pain , she suffered alot pain then why the hell she did this , it is unbelievable for me. But i have to accept this bitter truth that my own mom was the sole reason of my sufferings.

My angel is so naive , she was hiding this from me because she didn't want to see me in pain. She didn't want to snatch my mom from me.  Why mom did that with my my angel.

I can't even share and cry in front of nandini   as i don't want to give any pain to nandini now. If i will cry in front of her , she will also cry and i can't see her in tears.

Why my life is so mean to me always , why my loved ones always betrayed me. First dad and now mom. Mom knew that i  started living happily because of nandini only , i got my life back because of nandini. She knew every dam thing then also she did this , snatched her from me . Snatched my all happiness from me.

Thinking about this , it was like someone was stabbing knife in my heart again and again. Tears were rolling down from my eyes constantly. I want to stop my tears. They made me weak. But  i can't stop them.

I should go back , before nandini wakes up and she comes to know anything about this. I should act  like i don't know anything . It is better for her health. I can do anything for her. I don't want to give her more pain.

Nandini P.O.V.

I came running inside the room to check my bag. As my medince got finished yesterday and manik must have took out medince from bag and..

If he has seen the paper in my bag

No this shouldn't happened , because of me , manik will fight with her mom. He will be in so much pain. No please god , please don't do this with manik.

Immediately i checked my bag , took out paper from bag , i took a long breath of relief.

After that i immediately tore the pages in thousands of piece and dumped in dustbin and now this secret will never comes in front of manik.

I don't want he should fight with his mother for me , i don't want to break their relationship. Mom was only thinking about him that's why he asked me to leave manik. Now she accepted me wholeheartly.

P.o.v. ended

All came inside the room"Nandini what happened to you why you come inside like this suddenly "mukti asked confusingly. While other were waiting for her answer. Before nandini could answer . They all saw manik entering inside the room.  Nandini took relief seeing manik. As she got her breath back.

"Manik , where you was , you know , how much i got scared "nandini asked in crying tone while hugging manik , manik Hugged her back , closing his eyes. He wanted to cry out his heart in  her arms but he couldn't, he didn't want to give her pain. Everyone were also waiting for answer.

He opening his looked at nyonika , nyonika found hatred in his eyes. She immediately came to know that she has lost her son forever. Only because of her mistake. Tear fell down from her eyes.

"Angel , i was not feeling well that's why went out "manik lied as like he was saying the truth. Not a single person presented in the room , got convinced by his words.

"Manik , you are totally mad , if you was not feeling well, you should wake up nandini , you left her without informing anyone "cabir said acting as he believed his words as he knew if manik is hiding something , there must be a reason. He knew his friend from in and out.

"Guyz , you all should go back home now , it's already so late , i am sorry , i disturbed you all "manik said and all left and nyonika too and manik closed the door and turned to find nandini was standing in front of him.

"Manik , what are you hiding "nandini asked "Nothing , what i will hide angel , let's sleep now , you need proper sleep " manik said and took her toward bed while nandini was staring at him.

"Angel "he said entwining his hand with her " i am hiding nothing , trust me , i just didn't want to wake you up at late night that's why i left "he tried his best to convince her but nandini was not ready to believe him. As she knew manik very well.

"Okay don't tell me , you don't trust me anymore that's why you are hiding things from me , good night "she said angrily and closing her eyes laid down on bed. While manik looking at her blankly and he was shocked to see that how much she knows him.

"Good night "he said after pecking her forehead and laid beside her and closed his eyes. " I know manik ,you are hiding something and i will surely make you spit the truth "she thought looking at manik after opening her eyes.

Next morning nandini jumped out of  window of her room. Which was on 2nd floor. Manik came running outside and got numb seeing nandini lying in the pool of blood.

Is this end of their story

or something else is stored in their life

So how was the part ?

Love MEHAk