Part : 14 Pain

Inline comments are love

He got a biggest shock of his life. He became numb what he saw in hall. He saw on his angel's picture garland was hanged. Rose bouquet fell down from his hand in shock. He lost his balance and then take the support of wall to stand.

"Ahaha.. my nandu "priya was crying hugging her husband , Ram Kapoor . They were sitting on floor in white cloth.

"No no

"No no.. this is my nightmare plz wake me up.. my angel can't die she promised me that she will share her pain with me and she will never leave me.. no she can't die"manik thought in his mind n tears fell down from his eyes.

"No she is alive.. yeh sab juth hai.."manik shouted and ran toward nandini picture and threw the garland on floor , which was hanged on nandini's picture.

"No this is truth.. because of you my daughter committed sucide.. because she didn't wanted to see you in pain.. after knowing her pain. Voh nhi chati thi ki tum pal pal uske sath maro.. she didn't wanted that u come to know about her pain.. "Ram shouted on manik while manik was just giving him shocking look as for him it was not easy to believe that her angel has died. Manik nodded his negatively while wipping his tears and went toward priya.

"Maa.. plz tell me the truth, my angel is alive na.. voh mujhe chodh kar khi nhi gye na.. this is all lie na.."manik asked in hope that priya will tell him the truth, he was sitting in front of priya after listening manik's word priya cried more hugging ram.

"This is the truth manik.. nandini has left us.. voh hum sabko chodh kar bhut dur chali gye hai.. "priya said in crying tone and cried loudly while ram tried to console her. Manik was just looking at Priya unbelievably.

"No.. why are you all lying.. aap log apni jinda beti ko mara hua kese bol skte ho.. how could you hang the garland on her picture after knowing that your daughter is alive.. "manik said now angrily looking at them. As manik heart knew that she was alive. She hadn't died.

Manik ran toward nandini's room . Ram and priya also followed him. "I will not come out of this room until u both will not give my nandini back.."manik said and shut door on their faces before that they could said anything.

"Manik.. u have to believe that she is not alive.. this is truth , u have to move on "priya said while banging the door . She was still crying. Manik's condition was hurting priya more.

"Priya he is in shock.. give him sometime​ "ram said and took priya inside their room.

Inside manik was searching something as like he knew that she had left something for him. And then he found a envelope under her bed. Inside it there was a letter and a CD. He immediately take out the letter first and opening the letter started reading the letter.

"Shyd dard dilo ke kam ho jate agar mein aur tum , hum ho jaate.. lekin mere andhar aur himmat nhi hai manik.. , one day i finally becoming selfish I had decided to share my all pain with you.. but next day only i realised that it is wrong to tell you the truth.. mom dad they cry alot for me.. every day and night they cry for me.. and i find myself so helpless manik.. I don't want manik i become the reason of your pain . Like mom and dad I can't see u crying all day and night for me . Manik i know this is wrong killing yourself is wrong.. it will hurt you and mom dad but it is better to cry for me once rather than crying everyday. Manik please forgive me that i m going so far from you.. i m killing myself but i m doing this for you only.. i know you love me.. that's why i m doing this.. for me please manik for me don't become monster again.. or else scarifice of my life will be go wasted.. i love you manik and i can't see you in pain.. i m doing this for your happiness. Hope so u will forgive me and fulfill my last wish.. and for once please play CD.. i will not say goodbye to you as i m forever with you like a shadow "