PART : 19 SHOCKING 3RD DIARY

Inline comments are really love plz do inline comments.. more

"Manik where are you going.. at midnight.."cabir asked when he came in kitchen to drink water and he saw manik.

"Cabir.. i have found nandini.. i m going to bring her back.."manik said happily looking at cabir while making him confuse by his words. He was so happy as he was so sure that nandini was at navya house only.

"Manik.. wait i will come with you.."cabir said as he didn't wanted to leave him alone at this conditions and even he didn't wanted to explain him so without any argument he went with him even he didn't asked from him that where they were going.

________________________

"Nandini where are u going.. i m your friend plz tell me something.. "navya asked worriedly when nandini was packing her bag.

"Navya manik is coming here only.. i am sure about it.. and i can't meet him.. let me go.. plz . Don't know why he loves me so much.. kash ki mein bhi ushai pyaar kar pati.. par u know that i can't.. "she said sadly and a tear dropped down from her eyes and she immediately wiped it.

"Nandini.. why are doing this.. with him.. plz tell him the truth he loves you he will understand you.."navya try to explain her.

"U don't know him navya if i will tell him the truth he will never leave me.. i don't want to spoil his life.. and u know navya he deserve a very better girl then me.. may be he will cry for me.. a month a year but age ki life toh voh aram se jiyega.. "nandini said having a smile on her face and having tears in her eyes while navya shaked her head disbelievingly.

"Oh.. shit he has came.. i have to hide myself.."nandini freaked out when she heard door bell of navya's flat. She got up holding her bag and ran toward store room and navya followed her. Door bell was continuously ringing.

"Don't do this nandini.. plz "navya pleaded while holding her hand.

"Navya please for our friendship.. aaj manik ko please pata nhi chalne dena ki i m here only.. "she requested while putting navya's hand on her head and from navya's eyes tears fell down.

____________________________

Navya opened the door while rubbing her eyes pretending that she was sleeping. She saw manik and cabir on door.

"Oh manik Malhotra the rockstar.. in my house oh god i m dreaming.."she said while doing her over acting. Manik gave her whatever look.

"You are navya na.. Nandini's friend.. i want to meet her i know she is living here only.. Let me go inside.."manik said in attitude while navya made sad face and tear fell down from her eyes.

"My friend nandini is no more.. "she said while putting the stone on her heart as it was very difficult for her to call her alive friend dead.

"I have listened this many time.. move aside and let me check.."manik said angrily and move her side and entered inside.

"Listen you are a rockstar but no one gave you permission.. to check anybody house.."navya said while walking after manik.

"Hey i request you please let him check.. he is in trauma.. after lossing nandini.. "cabir said in low voice sadly while navya also looked at manik sadly the way he was checking all the room having tension on his face. This was cleary showing that how much he loved her.

"Navya please tell me where is she.. ? I m sure she is here only my heart is saying.. "he begged in front of navya while joining his hand . Navya felt bad for him and cabir too he was trying to control his tears.