PART : 16 NANDINI'S DIARY (2)

Fast update.. na.. now plz do inline comments and press the botton of vote if u r liking my story..

"Manik.. "he heard nandini's voice when he was crying hugging the diary as he was not in a condition to read more.  He looked straight and found nandini was standing in front of him.

"Manik u have to read my diary.. if u wanna know me and my pain u have to read this diary"nandini said while bending down in front of him. While manik was looking at her sadly and having tear in his eyes.

"Angel I can't.. "he said while nodding his head negatively as he can't read about her pain.

"Manik u have to if u want me back in your life , you have to read it"nandini said while manik was just nodding his head.

"I don't wanna know anything angel.. i just want you.. plz don't go"he said and about to touch her face but like always she got disappeared before he could touch her.

"Why angel why are u doing this with me.. why can't we live together , i love you so much.. why are you giving me pain , kyu tum humhre pyaar ko pura nhi karna chati.. "he screamed while looking at her diary. He was in so much pain which can't be described in words. At this time he only wanted his nandini back.

Then he sat properly taking support of bed and again started reading her diary for nandini only. As he knew that all his answer are stored in this diary. Tears were still falling down from his eyes.

It was so shocking for me diary to believe that Aryman proposed me and then giving me more shocks he started behaving like a bastard. I tried to ran but he tore my sleeve. I felt like crying that time. It was so painfull for me to accept that my best friend is bloody animal. He was doing so wrong with me. I got so scared that time as i was alone with him. No one was at his home. I became blank at that movement.

Flashback

"Aryman it's enough i was making u understand because u was my friend but u have crossed all the limit.. "nandini shouted angrily slapping him tightly on his face while Aryman was now looking down holding his cheeks.

"I m sorry nandini.. i got angry i didn't mean to do this , i m sorry.. "Aryman now started asking for  forgiveness as like after getting slap he got his brain back may be.

"Shut up Aryman not a single word more , do u have any idea. What have you done ?u tried to rape me , i m feeling so shame to have friend like you.. I don't wanna see your face ever.. in my life"nandini shouted angrily on him and ran out from there.

Flashback Over

Thank god last night i ran out.. i act so strong. Aryman behaviour really made me so shocked. I hope so diary i never see his face again back. But after running out of his house i was not in a condition to go back home as I don't want mommy and pops comes to know about all this. Now i m a big girl to handle this type of matters then i decided to go at  navya house , we called Katrina also there.   They both also got blank after listening about Aryman. Aryman was a nice guyz for us. We never thought that he will do like this. thank god he didn't came college today or else Navya and Katrina were ready to kill him. Mommy asked me question about last night but I managed. Yesterday incident made me little scared but i know time will make everything​ alright. So my dear diary meet you tomorrow night now i m feeling sleepy.. and u know na i love to see my prince charming in my dream.

Manik took a little relief after reading this as Aryman didn't do anything with her in past. Now this incident made him more sure that nandini is alive as she was so strong. She was not a girl who can commit sucide. He then turned the page and started reading about next day.