PART : 15 NANDINI'S DIARY ( 1)

Guyz i m busy still trying to update the parts.. i know they are short but at least u can also do short comments.. if i can update the part for you guyz can't u comment . I m saying all this as the response is decreasing specially inline comments..

Manik stared nandini's pic for hours which was on first page as like he had gone inside her that picture. She was looking like a angel very beautiful. Manik constantly kissing her pic and crying. Finally after turning the page he started reading her diary.

Hey diary yesterday it was my birthday​ and now i m 16 year old and dad gifted me you. Now i can share anything with you which I can't share with anyone. Now u become my best friend. I am so happy to have you.

Flashback

Location : U.S.A.

"What i should wear today.. ?"nandini questioned herself while standing in front of her cupboard "na not this one no.. i look so fat in this.. , no.. this one i wear last Tuesday only.. , i will never wear this dress , why i had purchased this.. uff I don't have anything to wear "she was rejecting all dress and in last she sat on bed making sad face. Like every girl nandini was also a very choosy girl while selecting her dress.

"What it's 8 nandini come on wear anything otherwise u will get late.. already u having so low attandance mommy will not leave you.."she said to herself and in last she pick up one dress and went to bathroom.

____________________________

She came out of her room wearing a beautiful blue dress. Looking so pretty like a fairy comes on earth from sky.

"Gud morning pops.. "she said hugging Ram from back when he was about to sit on chair.

"Gud morning my sweety baby"Ram said while turning toward her and kissed her forehead.

"Dad i m getting late.. for school , Plz handle mommy"she said while picking up an apple from fruit basket.

"Okay baby but take your breakfast "Ram said but she ran from there in full speed as she never want to take breakfast .

She reached at school . She was in 10th class and lots of friends. She was a fun loving girl. Every boy wanted to be in relationship with her but she didn't gave any dam to them because she loved secretly someone. Navya Aryman and Katrina , they were her best friends.

"all boys are ogling at nandini they are shameless"navya said to nandini when all four Friends walking toward classroom.

"Navya tell something new"Katrina said while all laugh but nandini was listening song on headphone. She was so lost in song.

"Nandini madam we reached in classroom so can u plz listen your song afterward.."Aryman said putting her headphone down. Nandini while making irritated face left from there.

"Aryman.. when u will propose her baby boy.."Katrina said teasingly , Aryman blushed listening her words while navya stared at them shockingly as she was unaware about all this.

"What the fuck are u saying Katrina "navya asked shockingly and Aryman left from there.

"I will tell you.. just sh.. "Katrina said putting finger on her lips and asked navya to remain quite.

Then after the school , they all were sitting at canteen. Aryman invited them for party.

"Wao party i love party.. but what should i wear"nandini said happily while all three of them laugh on her.

"Again her tension about dress , what should i wear"Katrina said and they all laugh

"Guys why are u laughing , this is the serious matter "she said angrily while making them laugh more.