PART : 23 MANIK'S TRUE LOVE

Wao.. on previous part.. all of your comments made me happy. Now also expecting 600+ votes and more inline comments and long comments.

Atopic eczema (atopic dermatitis) is the most common form of eczema, a condition that causes the skin to become itchy, red, dry and cracked.The symptoms of psoriasis are treatable but there is no cure. It is typically a lifelong disease. Eczema is a general term for any type of inflammation of the skin (dermatitis) that causes itching, redness or sometimes blistering of the skin. No cure has been found for atopic dermatitis. But treatments and self-care measures can relieve itching and prevent new outbreaks.

See the picture in media box .

_____________________________

"Now also you want to live with me , the girl full of scars on her body , no one wants to live with me.. "she said in crying tone looking at manik , who was still in a shock to believe all this. And she took his silence  in a wrong way. She thought he is silent because he don't want to live with her . This hurt her alot as she was expecting today that he will not leave her after knowing her pain also but after getting his this reaction. It broke her more.

Nandini started wearing her gloves and scarf. While manik was finding words to say. After seeing her scars , he was feeling hurt. After listening her words he nodded his head negatively  and then his eyes fell on table where the vermilion box was kept. He  got up and took the vermilion in b/w her finger and thumb and making nandini shocked , he filled her hairline with vermilion. He found only this to make her believe that he want to live with her forever and ever.

"Got your answer Mrs. Nandini Malhotra that i want to live with you forever and ever . I love your soul , i love your heart not your body. "He finally said the words which nandini was expecting. He said these words through his heart. He really love her .

(Na kuchh poocha
Na kuchh maanga
Toone dil se diya jo diya
Na kuchh bola
Ma kuchh tola
Muskura ke diya jo diya
Tu hi dhoop, tu hi chaaya
Tu hi apna paraaya
Aur kuchh na janoon
Bas itna hi janoon)

She was looking at him having so much love and respect  in her eyes for him. His words touched her soul. She was expecting that he will accept her but she never thought he would marry her. For the first time , she got this type of reaction from a person after seeing her marks. After seeing her pain also he didn't even for once regret for loving her. She was feeling so much overwhelmed after thinking about all this. The feeling she can't even describe in words. Just she wanted to say to him that i never asked from you anything , whatever you gave , you gave from your heart . You didn't even say anything .You Didn’t Weigh The Pros And Cons ,what ever you gave , u gave with your smile.

(Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai
Yaara main kya karoon
Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai
Yaara main kya karoon
Sajde sar jhukta hai 
Yaara main kya karoon
Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai
Yaara main kya karoon)

She then fell down on her knees and touched his feet. Manik got shocked to see all this and then he stopped her by holding her from shoulder and nodded negatively. While nandini was still looking at him having respect in her eyes more then love. Manik also sat in front of her and held her face and wiped her tears . She was finding her god in him that's why she was touching his feet. The support he had given to her  . It was very precious for her.