PART : 6 NANDINI'S OUTBURST

On last last i get so many inline comments.. i really loved it.. thank u.. hope to get more in this update.. 😍😘

Manik P.O.V.

Finally we reach our destination. I don't know what will be her reaction after this it can be negative also or may be positive but i will not take my feet back.. i will take this risk.. i need to show her the reality of life. I want to take her all pain out. May be i will get successful. Me be today a monster lover will be successful.

"the orphanages for disabled children"yes we come here.. as i wanna show her the pain of people who are still living then why can't she. May be her pain can be more  but may be she will get encourage by them. Just hoping for the best.

I come out of car and open her side door and she look at me for a second and then comes out. I don't know what she was finding in my eyes but i got lost in her eyes for that just a movement. Her eyes  having lot of pain .  Dam i wanna know her pain. Thinking about what can be her pain this is only killing me. What will happen when i will come to know about her pain. I always think this . This thought kills me everytime.

I entwined my hand with her. But she is wearing gloves . I wanna feel her soft hand i wanna touch her skin but i can't feel it. But i will never  force her again i will wait  for the day when she will herself come to me and will show me what she is hiding behind her covered body.

She look at me but thank god she doesn't jerk my hand and then i take her inside. She read the banner and hold my hand more tightly and look at me having lots of questions in her eyes may be she wanna know why i have took her here.

Don't worry my angel u will come to know everything. Oh god i m so worried if my plan will backfire me. No monster manik u never get scared from anything then why r u getting scared today..

After taking a deep breath  i enter inside with her. She is looking all-round. I also look around and i myself get shock to see children around me. Some having no hands. Some are looking mentally disable. Few having no legs. Nandini hold my hand more tightly and i look at her. Her eyes are start becoming teary. I have to show her this yes i am the first person who want to see his angel in tears. Because if she wanna live life first she should take her pain out. If she will cry it will give her relief.

"Sir.. Welcome how can i help.. you"the manager of that orphanage ask me . "Nthng i just want to donate some money here so that's why i m  seeing the orphanage.. "i said to him and he after nodding his head leave from there.

She is looking at one direction only without blinking her eyes. I see for the first time tear in her eyes . Oh god i wanna wipe her tear but i have to be strong to see her in tear. As if today  i will wipe her tear then she will not change. She will remain same the emotional less soul. What she has seen that bring tear in her eyes.

I also look at same direction where she is looking and find a kid is writing by his feet as he having no hands. I am monster but i  feel so much pain seeing him. Poor kid. Then i look back at nandini again. She take few step backward and grip of her hand lossen and she by other hand remove my hand and run out from there. I am shock to see her reaction.

After that i Without wasting any more time run behind her. She is running aimlessly on road and i m running behind her. Oh god what has happened to her. What i have done. No no.. i need to stop her. Run manik.. catch her.

"Nandini what happen.. plz stop.."i said immediately catching her hand and she finally stop . I  am breathing heavily and sweating also. Same with her as we both were running few minutes ago. She keep standing showing me her back. Plz nandini speak up take out your pain .