PART : 21 SEEING MY ANGEL AFTER AGES

Inline comments are love.. and on this udpate also expecting 600 votes..

"This diary is the answer of your every questions.. "she said while placing the diary on table while manik was staring at diary.

"But i will not read it"manik said while looking at Priya making her confused.

"Maa.. , because i want that she should tell me about her pain , i m sorry for my behaviour maa , it was all my acting . Still you are my god and today also you came in my life like a god with this diary "he said while holding her hand and gave her shock by his sudden change in behaviour.

"What acting ? I am not understanding anything "priya asked confusingly

"Maa.. nandini has given me a diary , in which she had written that she left me because she loved someone else"manik chuckle after saying this and then continue back"seriously she thought that i would believed on her fake diary.  After that it was all my acting , becoming a monster is my acting , coming in headlines , putting my image down.. i have done this all to get her back because i am dam sure , if she really love me then  seeing me falling down , one day she will surely come back to me"he told Priya about his plan and priya was looking at him unbelievably , she was shocked to see that how much this man loves her daughter. He even didn't believed on her death and also didn't believed on her fake diary and still he was living in a hope to get her back.

"True love , this is what people called true love.. my blessing are always with you my son , nandini will surely come back to you.. bagwan ko bhi jhukna padhega tumhre pyaar ke samne "Priya said while cubbing his face and kissed his forehead. While manik smiled a little.

________________________

Manik came back home and kept the diary on table. He was staring at diary constantly while sitting on bed. His mind was saying that to read the diary but her heart was stopping him as his heart wanted to listen her pain from nandini rather then her diary. One side he was dying to know her pain and other side his heart was stopping him.

"No manik , u can't lose so easily.. u have to wait for her "his heart said him and he ly down on bed  and closed his eyes but sleep was far away from his eyes. Whole night he kept staring at diary and remained in delima to read or not to read.

Next morning

"Read it , at least you will get to know about her pain then may be the things will become more easy "his mind said to him and then he finally​ decided to read it. He ran toward diary.

"No what i am doing , if today i will read this diary then i will lost in a war of true love.. " he thought before opening the diary and took his back.

"Please nandini don't make me suffer more , apne pyaar ko aur mat tadhpao..  please ,come back i love you , i need you. I am  alone without you "he said while looking at her picture which was kept on table.

_____________________________

"Manik stop all this please , why are you behaving like a real monster , we all know you are suffering but you can't hurt your mom.. and you million of fan"mukti shouted on manik angrily while manik was busy in drinking.

"Mukti stop it , there is no need to make him understand anything.. pagalpan ka bhut sawar hai ispar "abhi said still manik don't even for once looked them.

"Manik say something.. what happened to you suddenly.. we are your friends and we need to know the truth "cabir asked while snatching the glass of drink from his hand.

"The truth is that i want my angel back , yeh jo mein kar rha ho.. usko apne pass vapis lane ke liye , she is alive guyz and she is living in U.S.A.. cabir she was at navya house that day..  "he said looking at them but still they didn't got convinced by his statement that she was alive but still they got agree to support him.