PART : 33 NANDINI GOES MISSING

Inline comments are love

Nandini jumped out of window of her room. Which was on 2nd floor. Manik came running outside and got numb seeing nandini lying in the pool of blood. "Nandini "he ran toward her , screaming her name.

And he woke up breathing heavily and sign relief after seeing his angel who was sleeping peacefully. This was the only dream which he was seeing from past few weeks. From the day he came to know his mother was the reason of his sufferings and pain. From that day only he was feeling that something bad gonna happened.

"Manik , good morning "nandini said while hugging him from behind and he smiled as soon as he hugged him. She was her stress boaster.

"Angel , today is very important day of your life , so are you ready for it ? "He asked kissing her hand as today was nandini's first live performance with fab5. "Manik , i am fully prepared but you are looking more nervous than me " she said cubbing his face after sitting on his lap. Manik without saying anything slammed her lips. She also responded him with equal flavour and love.

"Thank you so much manik for coming in my life , you know what you have made me forget every pain , i am curing from my disease because you only , thank you so much manik for proving me wrong that life is not beautiful , with you every pain of mine is also beautiful "after breaking the kiss ,

she said from the core of her heart and they both were looking deeply into each other having lots of love in each other eyes.

_______________________________

Girls were getting ready in green room while boys were getting ready in different green room for the performance. Nandini was having bright smile on her face as after the performance manik wanted to give her surprise and she was super excited for the surprise. "Wow nandini you are looking so pretty "Mukti said coming toward her. " Mukti this is the beauty of true love "alia said while nandini blushed looking down.

____________________________

The stage got illuminated , manan were standing together holding the mike. They were looking at each other having so much love in their eyes. Mukti and Abhi were playing the guitar and cabir was playing the drum while Alia was playing the piano.

(Aaa..Aaa..

Kahin se kahin koi bhi aao bewajah chale,

Pooche bina kisi se hum mile,

Ho..

Tum ho..)

Nandini started singing closing her eyes through the core of her heart and sang last line after opening her eyes , looking at him while manik was just giving her smile. She was saying that he is her everything , he is her world and he is her life.

(Main toh yeh sochta tha ki aajkal,

Uparwale ko fursat nahi

Phir bhi tumhe bana ke wo

Meri nazar mein chad gaya

Rutbe mein wo aur bad gaya)

Now he started singing having smile on his face as he was happy to have her in his life. He was saying to her through the song that he used to think , god having no free time , but now he came to know god was busy in creating her for him and after getting her , god has risen in his eyes more.

(Aaa..Aaa..

Tumko paa hi liya,

Paa hi liya maine yun..

Jaise main hoon ehsaas tera,

Paas mein tere hoon,

Hoo..Oohhoo..

Tum ho..)

Nandini sang holding his hand looking deeply into his eyes. She was happy as finally she got him back after lot of pain and separations. and now she will never go leaving him alone. She will always remain with him. Then she kissed his hand and manik took her in his arms.

[Instrumental]

(Gunguni dhoop ki tarah se tarannum mein tum,

Chu ke mujhe guzari ho yun dekhoon tumhe ya main sunu,

Tum ho sukoon tum ho junoon,

Kyu pehle na aayi tum..)

He sang cubbing his face after breaking the hug. Each and every word he was saying he was singing through his heart. He was saying to her that slowly and graciously like the touch of warm sunrays , she has touched him with melody and he asking from her that should he look at her or should he listen to her and he also saying that she is his solace and passion and then he was asking that why she didn't come ealier.

(Kaise mujhe tu mil gayi,

Kismat pe aaye naa yaakeen..)

Then at last they both sang together holding each other hand , looking into each other eyes lovingly. Their eyes were talking with each other. They couldn't able to believe on good fortune that how they got each other and became two body one soul. If one will stop breathing the other one breath will also get stopped.

After that there was huge round of applause. " Once more , once more " the audience were hooting only this. The every single person preseneted there have witnessed their true love today through the medium of their song. While manan were standing hugging each other. They didn't care , who will see them or not. They like always finding peace in each other arms. They never wanted to come out from each other arms.

"You both were Amazing today" Alia said when they all came at backsatge . Manan were still looking into each other eyes and their friend noticed this. "Love birds please come back to the earth , we are also here " cabir shouted and finally they came out of their own world and both of them looked here there while others were laughing.

"I just come , this costume are tight "nandini left from there giving an excuse and they all laugh on her and manik was glaring at them.

She was about to enter in green room having smile on her face but when she looked on another side , she stopped at door step and her face expression got changed immediately.

________________________

"Nandini "manik came into girl's green room calling her. But he didn't find her there and then he immediately called her after taking out his phone but he found her phone ringing in green room only. He got hell worried. "Nandini where are you "he said picking up the phone and put it near to his heart . He didn't want his fear to get true.

_______________________

"Guyz , nandini is not in green room "manik said entering in boy's green room where their friends were sitting. His face was clearing showing that how much he was tensed for her. They all got up and became worried too.

"Manik , relax , she will be here only , don't worry , you tell me where she can go ? " cabir asked in chill tone , but from inside he was also tensed but for manik they have to strong , he knew about this.

"Mujhe buth dar lag rha hai , khi mere sare sapne sach na hojae , khi mein apni nandini ko kho na doon firse" manik said still thinking about his bad dreams. Only his bad dreams were going in his mind at this movement. He about to lost his balance while they all held him and they were looking at him having pain in their eyes and they were constantly praying to keep nandini safe and fine.

Howz the udpate ?

How do find song sequence ?

What do think where could nandini went ?

Last part of the story is remaining , will be update next weekend

Love Mehak