The sleepover

BELLA

""This is our stop guys!" I said looking around for the 'gang'.

I stood up ready to get off of the bus.

Liv looked super awkward next to Brad and I knew maybe inviting them all back was a bad idea. She definitely wasn't comfortable with them, I wish she could be more open and talkative.

Everyone started to pile off, the boys all chatting away.

I decided to pull Liv back.

"Walk with me babes." I giggled, stopping her from trailing behind the others.

"What's up?" I asked, she looked so depressed, I knew because of Brad.

"Nothing really..." she muttered looking off towards the boys.

"Come on you can't fool me, we are best friends, I know you too well!" I playfully nudged her, hoping she'll stop being so distant.

"Well I'm not sure about me and Brad. I don't really know what's going on." she sighed. "I'm not really looking forward to your little sleepover."

She dragged a hand through her hair worriedly and was frowning slightly.

"You can sleep in completely separate rooms and ill make sure you are never left along together?" I suggested, I really needed her to come, I can't be the only girl there id go insane!

"I mean we have had some 'moments' but half of the time we are at each other's throats."

"What do you mean by 'moments'?" I said excitedly.

We were nearing my street and I knew as soon as we reached my house this conversation would end and the madness that is The Vamps would begin.

"We kissed and stuff..." she muttered shuffling around. "But when I tried to tell him how I feel we were interrupted and he took it the wrong way so..."

"Wait wait wait.. you guys KISSED!" I squealed.

She shushed me before continuing.

"Yes but it wasn't like...."

She was stopped by Connor screaming further down the street.

"What the heck!" He shouted, turning towards us.

I looked at Liv, she was biting her nails nervously, I knew she thought he had heard her.

"You have a dog!?"

"Yes..." I said laughing, he is so easily amazed.

I let them all in and they flopped onto the sofas, Tristan turning on Embarrassing Bodies.

I left them laughing, Liv squirming, and headed into the kitchen.

I started searching for cups when I heard someone cough.

I spun around to see James leaning against the door frame, looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Hey... Bella?" he said quietly. "Do you need any help?"

I walked towards him and pulled him further into the kitchen.

"You can help me get some drinks?" I said biting my lip.

"I'd love to!" he laughed and started opening the fridge.

"No no no no no..... get the drinks from that!" I said excitedly pointing towards the booze cabinet.

"You naughty devil." he muttered grinning and I winked.

He opened it using the key I found, he got out some bottles of WKD, some cider and a few Stella's.