Beyond p.15

"Huh? So let me get this straight, you're an angel? And your new friends are too? And they can track your angelic scent?" I just nodded, picking at the lettuce from my sandwhich dully, "And that's all you know so far?" again, I nodded, "Well why didn't you ask more questions?" I shrugged, she clapped in my face, snapping me out of my thoughts about Josh from earlier, "Yhooo whoo, Uri, you okay? You seem out of it."

"Yea," I said sitting up, "I'm just tired."

"Okay, get to bed on time girly." she joked, "So the only reason why me and Josh know is because we weren't dosed with some memory serum? Right, because we stayed up."

"Correct." I said flat, I could hear her slurpping the rest of her soda down, "Aren't you going to eat?"

"I'm not hungry," then a questioned roamed into my head, "why are you so calm about this?" she laughed

"Well, ever since we bacame friends, I got good with weird." I giggled at that thought, I never really thought much of my life as unsual, but I paied more attention to it when Tammy started to point things out. My dad has a Nintendo DS, my mom likes dying unnatural colors into her hair, the theme of my room Asian, with a Jacob poster, and so fourth. I guess my life is weird, but I love it.

"So, how do you like Nereus?" I asked a little curious

"I like him! He better ask me to that dance or Ima make his ask!" she laughed

"I think he likes you." I giggled

"Really! I hope! Not only is he hot! But he's an angel! Which makes him hotter! But Remiel seems like the baby of the group. How old did you say they were again? Like 200?"

"300-350."

"Okay then..he must be the younger on than, right?"

"I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was."

"Uriah seems like the quiet bad boy type."

"I guess."

"Nereus seems like the normal one, and Zephan appears to be the leader, or oldest one. But in my opinion, he's the sexiest." she learned their names fast with the face

"I couldn't see it any other way." I said putting my head on picnic table, today we decided to eat outside, I needed the fresh air

"Is there something wrong Uri? You don't seem tired, you seem down." I sighed, thinking about Josh, I looked over at the wet grass, it must have rained while I was in class.

"Josh..." I sighed, "I don't think he could take it.."

"Well give him that serum, problem solved."

"I don't think it works that way, I think it gets rid of your memories from the latest night. And I want him to know, I was going to tell him anyway."

"Oh, well why don't you think he could take it?"

"Well when he called me a fucking bird, I was sure he couldn't take it."

"Wait! What! A bird! So he insulted you!" I nodded letting her get her anger out, "I don't get it, he was ready to fight for you friday night, now he doesn't care?!"

"I don't know, maybe he just can't handle the truth. I don't blame him, it took me awhile to."

"Moe! Listen to yourself! You're an angel, you're one of God's closest friends! Imagine if you ever go to Hevan, think of all the things that might be up there! And if those four angel boys are just a taste of the men up there, then oh..you lucky lucky girl." I giggled, I guess I do have something to look forward to after all.