Beyond p.8

I'd like to give a shoutout to halicakes747, and her story someone to fight for, its really good! please check it out when you're done reading this part of the story

**Uri/Moe**

The medicine from the tranquilizer started to seep in, I tried to look for a place to sleep until the break of dawn. Flying was easier than I thought, just think about not touching the ground and before you know it, you hear flapping and your feet dangle from the earth beneath you. The summer's nights smelled of freshly cut grass and pine, one of my many reason for why I can't wait for summer. But the part that scares the crap out of me, is the turning part, I can't turn without the thought of flipping over. I wish I could fly like this forever, the wind felt so good against my face, but I couldn't fight off the medicine forever. When I spotted an open land area, I glided towards it, I had a little tickle feeling in my stomach. I saw a playground and as I walked towards it with exuastion seeping in, I eyed a tube slide.

I put my feet through the open part of it, and it brought back so many memories. But I had no time for the past, I wrapped the wings around my body so it would be easier to get it, but the slickness of the slide slid my whole body out. I went back up and tried again but more carefully, I had my feet out ready to put in use when needed, I slowly went down the slide, but I made the wrong move; I sild out the slide again. I looked down at it and screamed, everything from what has happened started to seep in, I was so frusturated and scared. I didn't care if anyone heard me, but I did care if it rained, a roar of thunder came after my scream, I took a deep breath and tried it again.

I put my feet down the slide and wrapped the wings around my legs and shoulders, but just enough to get my arms through. I used my feet, hands, and butt to get down the slide. Just when I thought I was safe to let my hands leave the top of the slide, I let them go, I got myself into a featile position, and cried inbetween my legs. The only sound that presented itself, was the soft sounds of rain splashing against the surfaces that were in its way, but the harder I cried, the heavier the rain got. But it soon came to a slowing point, when I feel deeper into the center slumber.

**Zephan**

The curious crowd, started to fade when there was nothing else to expect but an investigation left. But only a few stayed behind, 'Her loved ones', I thought, there was a woman who was crying into a man's arms, who seemed to not be in the realm of reality, 'Her parents', then there was a girl, about Uri's age, talking to a boy who looked a few years older than her, I guess I should know this after watching Uri these past fifteen years, but I was more focused on her and her future, than other humans, but I came to the conclusion that they were friends. But I was curious about the male, I must admit for a human male, he was...handsome. I wonder what type of relationship he had with Uri, so I thought to go over and ask them what had happen to get an idea on how they would respond.

When i walked over towards them, the girl seemed to notice me, but the male failed to see me until he saw that the girl had lost her attention. I saw their pink eyes 'Humans' I mocked in my head, they have too many emotions. Just before I could stop infron of them and ask my question, the female snapped at me

"Can we help you?" I must admit, I was impressed that they could be...tough

"Yea, um, what happened here?" I asked with a curious voice and face

"What happened here isn't your business." she said

"I'm sorry," I nodded towards the media,"but don't you think I'll find out what isn't my business anyway?" and just when I thought the boy couldn't speak

"Watch the news."

"So," I'm pretty convincing, "you trust the media to tell the truth about your friend?" they looked at each other, but I kept going, "I would asume, that you want to truth to get out, not what others want to hear." the girl looked at me with frusturation in her eyes

"Why do you want to know so much?" she started to raise her voice, "You were here weren't you?! Weren't you here when she...she flew away?!" I just nodded my head, "People don't fly!" I could see tears well up in her eyes

"Well then, if people don't fly," the male could see where this was going, I saw his jaw clench,"don't you think she's not....people?" the boy tackled me to the ground and started to swing down at me, I pushed him off and got up, it took me all my inner strength not fight back;he wouldn't stand a chance. He came charging at me, this time I dodged it, but while he passed me I grabbed him by his arm and I put him in a defensive position. He yelled in pain as I tightned my grip everytime he tried to get loose. I saw that the girl who was with the boy, got two other males about the same age as the one I had in my grip running over to us. Before I let him go I leaned down and said in his ear, "Come at me like that again and I won't be so easy."

When I let him go, he looked at me with rage, when his friends came over they looked at me

"What the hell just happened?" one of the other males said, but the one who tackled me ignored his question and pointed at me with rage and heavy breathing

"IF YOU EVER TALK ABOUT URI LIKE THAT AGAIN I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!" I just looked at him with curious eyes

"She means a lot to you?" this didn't sound too good

"WHATEVER SHE MEANS TO ME HAS NO FUCKING BUSINESS WITH YOU!" this isn't good at all, he and his friends started to walkl away, but this question had to be answered before I started to look for Uri.

"Do you like her with a passion?!" I called out to him, he stopped, "Does she like you?" he turned around to look at me, he looked like he tried to hold back tears.

"Why do you care?" he took this question seriously, I was hesitant if I should answer that question or not, he waited for an answer, "Well?"

"It's too complicated for you to understand." he walked closer to me, we were about the same height

"When it comes to her, I think I can try." he looked serious, I was almost convinced that he could handel the truth, but he couldn't, it would hurt him too much

"You can't handle it." I turned around and walked away, I could feel his gaze , but that didn't matter, when I heard the thunder I disappeared being the bushes and trees, I could hear her screams behind the thunder. I took off my shirt, I could feel the tearing of my skin but it stop bothering me years ago, I extended my wings and exploded into the air. I started my quest to look for the future queen of Joeshia, my future wife.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think?? please comment and vote! tell me what you think! and don't forget to check out halicakes747!!