Beyond p. 2

**Chapter 2**

After school, my mom picked me up in the car circle. "Hey there sweet pea!" she said with a warm welcoming and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"Hi mom." I kissed her back

"How was school today?" I was sure hoping she would ask that question, my eyes lit up and I smiled from ear to ear, "Okay. With a smile like that, you HAVE SOO got to tell me!" my mom went from mother to teen wanting to know about gossip, all she needed to do was squeak.

"Well, mother," I started taking my time so she would want it even more, "your daughter, is going out tonight." and there was that squeak.

"O.M.G! Really! Who is he! Gimme' info!" and she just like that she did as I would call it, a "Tammy".

"Well remember my first crush I told you about in sixth grade and I wouldn't get over him?"

"Psh! Duh! I'm not that old! What was his name? Josh?"

"Well, yep! That's him! He asked me to hang out with him and some of his friends!"

"Sweetie! I'm so excited for you, now you know I have to be a mother and ask if they're all older than you."

"Um, they might be, most likely. I can ask if Tammy can come, if that makes you feel better?"

"You just read my mind!" I smiled at her goffiness and pulled out my phone to text Tammy.

**Text**

Me: Hey wanna come wit meh 2 Josh's place?? said dey goin out smwhr

Tammy: Sure let meh just ask my mom

Tammy: What time?

Me: I'm being picked up at 6, come at 530 wit $

Tammy: kk, c u when i gets there

"Oh, mom I forgot to tell you, he's picking me up, and Tammy said yes." her teenage years just repeated themselves as I kept telling her the good news.

"Okay! Just be a good girl, and you're father and I wouldn't mind meeting him. What time?"

"Six." I said as if I knew the question was coming. "Tammy is coming at five thirty."

At five forty five Tammy rang the doorbell to the house, I gave her a "the eyes" as we call them, "You're late." I said in detective voice.

"Sorry detective Moe." she said walking by me, "I was busy in robbing a bank for out night out." I couldn't help but laugh and she laughed with me.

Before we had time to go up the stairs and watch t.v. in my room, the someone rang the doorbell again. We moaned and walked back down, Tammy found her way to the kitchen. "Don't be picky!" I called out to her, she looked at me and shook her hand towards the door, I giggled. Opened the door, and I found myself looking up at Josh. I smiled.

"Hey." his voice was so calming

"Hi, umm, hold on, I have to get my friend and my-" he cut me off

"You're bringing a friend?" he looked at me confused, I forgot to tell him

"Oh, crap! I'm sorry I forgot. I told my mom, and she told me that she feels better with me going with a real close friend of mine. I hope it's no trouble, if it is we could just go another time, I could give you gas money for-" he cut me off again, I would too if I was hearing all this. He threw his hands up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" he smiled, "Gas money? You don't need to do that, and yea your friend can come. The more the merrier!" I smiled, he was cool, laid back; and that's an amazing quality. I ran back in the house to get Tammy and we both grabbed our stuff and headed out to his car.

We found ourselves looking at a black Hummer h2, we were charmed by its jet black exterior. "Nice! Ride!" she emphasized both of the words. Josh touched the hood of the car.

"If you like the outside," his hand ran along the side of the car and onto the car door, "you're gonna love the inside."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for those who continued on to the second part of the story, and if you read the introduction and can't wait for whats next, then you won't have to wait no longer