Beyond p.14

I was sitting on the outskirts of the school, when the annoying ring of the school bells tourmented my thoughts. I got up from the dew covered grass, and started walking to my first period class; Math. Today was Monday, meaning that my four new angel friends, Uriah, Nereus, Remiel, and Zephan, would be the latest news to talk about for about a week or two. I wondered where they might be, I shrugged it off, 'When I hear girls screech, I'll know they're here.' I chuckled at that thought, they might not scream, but I'll sure hear talk about them.

"Moe! Moe!" I could hear Tammy's muffled call, I turned to face her

"Hey Tammy!" I greeted with a smile

"So, where are these mystery guys? I want to meet them."

"I don't know, and I honestly don't care. They'll show up though trust me." I said counting on to class

"Okay," she sighed, "so..are you going to explain to me, what all that was Friday night?" I looked down, she tried to get me to talk on Saturday and Sunday, but I wouldn't budge

"I'll tell you at lunch or something," I looked over at her, "have...have you seen..." I couldn't spit the words out

"Have I seen Josh?" I nodded, "Uh.." she rubbed the back of her neck, "well, I guess you could say that.." she wasn't telling me somthing

"What? What is it?"

"He didn't look like Josh," she started, "he looked like, well, I don't know. Just not like Josh, he lost the light in his eyes."

"Where did you see him?"

"I saw him on my way in the school, he just looked at me and walked away." I hadn't realized that we stopped in the middle of the hallway, "Maybe you should talk to him? It might bring some peace of mind back."

"Maybe I should, but what if stops talking to me?" she shrugged

"Then atleast you tried, and atleast you got a word out to him." she was right

"Thanks Tammy, I'll see you next period." I said turning to go into math

**************************************************************************************************

My eyes started to slowly fall as we reviwed lessons for a quiz coming up. I looked around to see if anyone was as bored as me, heads rest on tables, eyes closed, and drool falling out of their mouths. They were defidently bored; they were basically dying from it. I heard a slight tapping on the window of the door, and turned to see who might be, because the teacher was oblivious to the sound. My eyes had a little light in them,because that person who was outside the door gave me a reason to leave the class. Remiel tapped on the window a bit harder, he had a grin from ear to ear across his flawless face, and he waved for me to come outside. Some of the students saw him and went back to thier business, some of the girls couldn't stop looking. "Mr. Goodie, can I go to the bathroom?"

"Yes Ms. Dame." he said without turning around to look at me, "Just be back before the bell." I scrambled out of my chair and headed outside

"Remiel!" I said running into his open arms, "What are you doing out here?"

"Hi Moe! I like high school!" I laughed looking up at him

"What grade did they put you in?"

"Grade 11, they put me and the others in the same classes. Boy was I happy about that, I don't think I could make it through the whole day without them."

"How'd you find me?"

"Easy, you're an angel. All angels have a special scent to them."

"How'd you get out of class?"